Lets exceed ourselves

(She tore apart her clothes)

Commentator: Look at the turning of events! It seems that almost all the players have already moved on to the final phase of the marathon except two contestants..

Marathon track

Edward: Ufff.....this dress is really making me uncomfortable,
What do they call it? Oh yeah, saree! I heard Indian women wear this dress during celebrations but now I have to wear it while running?

Kiran: (while hopping on the track)
Bunny hop on the road!
Man this dress is awesome! Its really light which makes it comfortable while running! Luckily I made the right choice!

Thresha : Woohoooo!
I won't let anyone win this time!
Grasshopper constume huh? I thought it would be a good choice since I am not unlucky as that guy! (Chuckles)

Manas: damn I am still in fifth place!? Gotta do something quick! But... (Looking back)
Since Krishna is still inside that tent, guess this time I have a chance of winning!
But what with this weird dress? Its nothing just bandages around me!Good thing I am wearing my half pants otherwise I would have lost my dignity.

[Note- Manas got the costume of Egyptian mummy in the tent. ]

Rudra: Hey you bastards! I would not let yall win this time! I am going to be the winner!
I need to oscillate my legs faster and have to exceed my limits! And to do that this cowboy costume is a perfect combo!

The commentator: Well well well! Many of the contestants have already completed a forth of their 2 nd phase of the marathon, then can you make guesses who is gonna win this year's marathon? Will it be Edward or Kiran?

Sakina : I knew it, you really are a disappointment brother....

Allen: cmon sis, why are you taking so much time in just changing a single dress? What happened to the big sister who always used to scold me for taking too much time for changing clothes?

Commentator: As you can see there are still two contestants still changing in the tent... I wonder whats taking them soo long? Do they really don't want to win this time? Or they really got a dress which is too complicated for them to wear? What do you think would be the reason my dear audiences?

Inside the tent

Krishna (Alice) : Are you ready Krishna?

Alice (Krisha) : Whenever you say! Lets show them how to win a marathon!

(Krishna and Alice both moved out of the tent at the same time and what audiences saw really made them drop their jaws.)

Commentator: Woah woah woah! Look at their entry! Has anyone even seen it before!....

Sakina: (smiles) You really are something else bro..

Allen: What the?

Krishna (Alice) : (shouts while running) WHAT THE HELL DID YALL THOUGHT I AM GONNA LOSE JUST BECAUSE I TAKE A LONG TIME TO DECORATE MY BODY? GUESS WHAT I AM GONNA SMASH THE HIGH HOPES YALL HAVE!
Its soo embarrassing to say that.....

Alice (Krishna) : You did a good job!

The commentator: Man look at this! After taking almost twenty minutes while changing and then came out their surprise!
KRISHNA IS RUNNING SHIRTLESS WHILE CARRYING ALICE ON HIS BACK AND ALICE IS DRAGGING THE WHOLE TENT WALLPAPER MATERIAL WITH HER! I MEAN WHAT ARE THEY EVEN THINKING? IT REALLY MAKES MY SPINE TINGLING!!

Alice ( Krishna) : (smirk) Now yall are gonna see what really the leaders are made off!
With this body's monstrous strength, I can overcome my weight differences and can easily catch upto the guys despite such a huge gap.

Krishna (Alice) : Right, the best way to ensure that we win the race? Is to eliminate the other competitors as many as possible, this also reduces the chances of uncertainty plus will increase our chances of winning!

(Krishna (Alice) while carrying Alice (Krishna) run at such unbelievable speed that they first catch upto Rudra)

Alice (Krishna) : (smirk) Hi Rudra! Here is a gift for you!

Rudra: (running and puffing) Huh? Huh? Huh? A-lice?

( Alice (Krishna) threw one wall paper sheet on Rudra while got tangled into it and lost his balance and fell on the ground.)

Rudra: Damn it!

Alice (Krishna) : Thats one down! Speed up my horse!

Krishna (Alice) : Damn you!

(After speeding up they came near Manas)

Manas : You gotta be kidding me!

Alice (Krishna) : (smirk) Take this to not lose your dignity!

(Manas was blinded by the huge wallpaper and he mistakenly ran out of the track towards the audiences.
After some time  Kiran and Thresha fell on the ground due to the same trick)

Kiran: Damn it! They are playing dirty!

Thresha : Oh milady! You are soo clever!

Alice (Krishna) : Hahahahhahaha!
Speed up my horse! Only one chick is left!

Krishna (Alice) : (irritated) I am not your horse you understand!!

(After speeding up , they catch upto their last contestant and rival, Edward.)

Alice (Krishna) : Edward! Take this!

(Alice (Krishna) threw a wallpaper towards him but he took a high jump to dodge that wallpaper.)

Edward: Hehehehe! I have seen that trick so many times now! And I am not gonna be tricked by that technique like those other fools!

Alice (Krishna) : stubborn bastard! Hmm.... Oh yeah I remember now! This is gonna trick you for sure!

Alice (Krishna) : Ummm Edward.. Won't you accept this wallpaper for my sake?

(By making very innocent and a cute face).

Edward: (his heartbeat increased, in tears) Milady!.....GIVE IT TO ME!!

(While Edward was shouting this much, his legs got tangled in the saree he was wearing and he fell on the ground just like how an ostrich buries its head)

Krishna (Alice) : Hey...

Alice (Krishna) : you got something to say?

Krishna (Alice) : STOP DOING WIERD REACTIONS BY MY BODY OR ELSE I AM GONNA BURY YOU ALIVE!!! YOU HEAR ME?

Alice (Krishna) : o-ok I-I got that!

(They crossed the finishing line together)

The commentator: Wow! The first time in the marathon history! Two leaders from opposite blocks have won the race together!!!!!

(The whole crowd cheered for them)

Edward: (getting up) Did Krishna said "my body"?

To be continued