The First Round

The University Stadium

The Commentator : Welcome ladies and gentlemen, of both the Nations, Today we are going to begin with the Trident Festival contest between two groups, Indian students and British students, so please welcome them with a huge round of applause!

(All the seated members began to clap, among present there were a lot of important and high ranking people were there to see their children and their performance during this festival)

The Unified Pavilion

Kiran: Guys I do feel a little exited about it. What does yall think?

Edward: Since its a competition with so many eyes on us, its normal we could feel a little uneasy.

Advait: Hump! Im not worried at all since I am gonna win anyways.

Scott: Your overconfidence will kill you soon.

Thresha: We don't have to worry at all, cause a beautiful poem sung by our lady erased all of our nervousness!!

David: Speaking of which... Where are block leaders?

Underground storeroom

Krishna (Alice) : So whats the status?

Alice (Krishna) : All good until now, the real problem would be when our relatives will meet us.

Krishna (Alice) : Yeah I got a message from your mother, she said she wants to meet her son after the Trident festival is over, In India.

Alice (Krishna) : Then I guess you would have to go to India then.

Krishna (Alice) : Well it would be kinda difficult as I have never been there.

Alice (Krishna) : I understand, but the more problem would be my younger sister.

Krishna (Alice) : I see, isn't she coming here to see the festival?

Alice ( Krishna) : Speak of the devil.

Entrance Gate

(A fleet of black cars arrived in which a very elegant and a pretty girl stepped out from one of them while carrying an umbrella. She was fully surrounded by the guards all over here who were wearing black suits unlike her who was wearing a classic grey combo.)

Butler, Abira: We have arrived my lady.

Sakina: (taking off her sunglasses) Is that so huh.

Gaurd 1 : Ma'am should I contact Sir Krishna ?

Sakina: (seeing her phone) There is no need, My big brother would be in the pavilion right now.

[ Sakina: Younger Sister of Krishna , 15 years old and the legitimate heir and future leader of Ruling National Democracy Party in India. ]

Allen: (coming while holding an umbrella)
Long time no see Sakina!

Sakina: (no change in expression)
You are carefree as always Allen.