Prince beaten to Chicken!

Indian Dorm

Krisha (Alice) : Hmm But if he is so dangerous, will it be not be okay for the college authorities to ban him?

Alice (Krishna) : Its not easy as said....
(Turning to face her)
Listen Alice I want you to fulfill my duties as Krishna and I promise to do the same.

Krishna (Alice) : (smiling) Sure Krisho, Even tho I can't stand you, but I guess we don't have any choice to cooperate..
(Changing tone)
But remember this !  Once we are back to normal I will challenge you again!

Alice (Krishna) : Yup! (Smiling) I have the same feeling!

(They both were laughing together )

Alice (Krishna) : I guess its my time to go back and remember take care (thumbs up) .

Krishna (Alice) : Sure! You too! Now go to rest and have a good sleep.

(As soon as Alice (Krishna) left the Indian dorm, An Air Plane landed on the shores of Machators University Island)

Advaith: (stepping away from the airport)
Vinod! Get me to Indian dorm right now!

Vinod: It shall be done sir! (Typing on the Smart Tab)

(Few cars arrived which they boarded and head straight towards Indian dorm)

Indian Dorm

Kiran's Room

(Kiran and Rudra was helping him)

Rudra: So thats all about our annual budget sir.. We have all sorted that out during whole night!

Kiran : Man that was truly impressive of him completing such a difficult task in just one night without even complaining! Thats impressive.., I guess Krishna is really lucky to have such reliable friends with him..

(Smiling) Thanks so much Rudra! That was really helpful!

Rudra : (Being shy) No its alright sir... Anything for you!
Crap! Thats the first time I am really acting like a Chicken in front of Kiran.. Ummmm I dont know why but its making me too nervous!

(Suddenly the door of Kiran's room broke into two, and Advait entered into the office while carrying a steel Hammer 🔨 along with taking Vinod with him)

Advait : (Pointing hammer towards Kiran )
Im soo sorry, I really don't know how to knock so I knocked out the door... I hope yall don't have any problem.

Rudra: (Pissed) Long time no see you animal!

Advait: (smirk) Piss off pipsqueak! otherwise after that door its you.

Kiran : This must be Advait about whom Krishna has been talking about ... He really is an animal!

Put the hammer down then we will talk.

Advait: (making ugly face) Talk? Don't make me laugh hahah
I didn't came all way here to talk but to restore the prestige of Indian dorm which has lost its glory just cause of moderate methods of yours.