To London (Final part of this arc)

(They both were walking until they reach a secluded spot)

Alice (Krishna) : I don't think they follow us anymore.

Krishna (Alice) : anyway, what did you wanted to talk about?

Alice (Krishna) : Oh yeah..
(She took out a letter from her pocket)

This was sent from your home, England.

Krishna (Alice) : Really ? Lemme see..

(He opens the letter and reads it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

To Alice Lankashair,
Machator Academy.

Dear Sister,
I hope this letter finds you in best of its health and I am pleased to know that you are really geared up for your performance in Trident Festival. I would please to inform you that mother and father are hosting a family banquet after a month. So I thought it would be good to inform you in advance. Your presence is needed sister as I would like to talk to you about a lot of things about your experiences at the university. Oh yeah, you would be glad to know that I am really getting better and better in my martial arts so that you don't have to worry about anyone when you will be under my protection :)) teehee!
I heard you were attacked by those cowardly Indians while you weren't prepared, are you alright? Damn their cowardly sneak attack really makes my blood boil but don't worry, I will soon be there enough to kick their asses for troubling my sister.
So please sister, do attend the banquet, I really miss you a lot!!
Will await your fruitful reply.

With Love,

Rebecca Lankashair.

___________________________________________

Krishna (Alice) : ( chuckled while folding the letter back)
typical sister! Yet so adorable!

(Alice (Krishna) looked at her with wierd face)

Alice ( Krishna) : I would really prefer if you don't smile while reading that offensive letter while being in my body.

Krishna (Alice) : What!? You read it before me!!? You creep!! You can't read someone else's letter before them!!

Alice (Krishna) : Relax!
(Showing no interest)
I didn't read the letter but I pretty much have an idea what she would have written.

Besides.. (Gaze turned sharp) Are they calling you back home?

Krishna (Alice) : We can't talk about this in open, lets find a nice place to eat first.

Both of them went to the luxurious Indian restaurant which was located in the neutral town of the university.

"Indrajeet Restaurant"

Alice (Krishna) : You really did planned this "date" Really thoroughly...

Krishna (Alice) : (sipping the Chai) you can tell?

Alice (Krishna) : Did you knew this before that I only like Indian food?

Krishna (Alice) : C'mon since you are Indian, I would not bring you to a British restaurant right? Besides this restaurant is owned by a British lady who is in love with Indian food so it wouldn't be a problem.

Alice (Krishna) : Oh I know, its teacher Silviya. So what food would you like to have?

Krishna (Alice) : Anything but not too spicy. While you can have whatever you want, its my treat.