Chapter 8

Ashley's Pov

I'm awoken by the bright rays of the sun, beaming right at my face.

I could have sworn I closed my curtains last night.

I take my pillow and smash it across my face hoping to fall back asleep.

After a few minutes of trying, I give up.

I get up and rub my eyes slowly opening them. I look at my bed and notice Aaron is gone.

Oh that's why my curtain is open.

He must have gone to school.

I get up from my bed and start walking to my bathroom.

My body definitely feels better now and I can atleast move without being in pain every second.

I quickly do my business and take a shower as I didn't take one the previous day.

When I'm done I go to my closet and take out a hoodie and some sweatpants and puy them on.

I think I'll go to work today, I'm feeling slightly better.

I start scrolling on my phone till I hear some movement around my window.

I look back and see Aaron getting in through the window holding some bags.

"You are up early?" Aaron says.

"Yeah cause someone left the curtains open."

"Oh shit yeah sorry about that." He says apologetically.

"It's fine but what are you doing here? I thought you were going to school." I ask.

"Yeah I was. But I decided not to so instead I went and got us some breakfast from Starbucks." He smiles.

As soon as I heard Starbucks I started getting excited.

"You are the best!" I say and run up to hug him.

I forget my limits and hurt myself releasing a hiss from my mouth.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah I am." I smile. "And thank you, for the food."

"It's no worries, now let's sit and eat. I was gonna go down but I didn't wanna risk your parents seeing me so I just went through the windows." He explains.

Thank god.

"It's fine. Do you watch Disney movies?" I ask.

"Hell no." He answers.

"Harsh. Well we are watching one whether you like it or not." I smile.

"No. I don't even watch them with my sister so why should I with you?"

"Aww you have a sister?" I ask.

"Yeah. You can meet her tomorrow when you come over."

"Okay, and to answer your question, I don't know why you should but I am your girlfriend and I'm sick so we are watching it." I demand.

"No."

"We'll see about that."

***

After loads of fighting and convincing I have finally managed to make Aaron watch Zootopia with me.

Zootopia is my all time favourite Disney movie.

I don't know why but it just is.

I look over to Aaron who is fully engrossed in the movie.