Chapter 6

Me and Ryder were currently playing 20 questions while on the way to the lake house. "Hey I'm gonna stop here because we need gas and I need to pee" I say and pull up next to the gas pump. I get out and jog into the store. I go to the restroom and do my business then walk out of the bathroom. I buy a white monster and pay for $30 worth of gas. I go back out to the pump and pump the gas. Once I finish I get back in and start to finish the journey to the lake house.

I pull up in the drive of the house and get out. I grab my bag and start to make my way towards the house. I knock on the door and wait for someone to answer. The door opens to reveal Lizzy struggling to button up one of Trevor's shirts "I don't even want to know, just go back to your room and get dressed" I say and follow her up the stairs. I find a bedroom and place my stuff in it. "Hey sky didn't know you were gonna be here this early" Trevor says walking up behind me, I look down to thankfully see that he was wearing sweats. "yeah, I should've called first obviously" I say and walk back outside. I grab some of the bags and head inside to set them down. "Hey Sky by the way there is only 2 rooms done, the other ones are being remodeled. Well 3 in total including me and Lizzy's room, anyway what I'm trying to say is that you will have to share a room with Ryder, since Jaci and Cameron are going to joining us" he says, I groan and slouch my shoulders.

I trudge to the kitchen and start to put up some of the groceries. As I am putting them up my phone buzzes in my back pocket. I take it out to see that it was my long lost friend Alyssa. "Hey what's up" I say as I answer the phone. "Hey Sky, Jessie told me that he saw you today. Hows it been bae?" She replies. "I thought he would and it's been good but hang on I'm putting you on speaker." I say and hit the speaker button on my phone. "You there?" I ask just to make sure. "Yeah. Also Jess told me to tell you that Mr. Jameson is in town" She replies, a smirk evident in her tone. "Aly shut your trap my new friends don't know anything about that yet." I say. "sorry just telling you, oh and he's sexier then ever. He actually asked Connor about you the other day." She says. "Well good for him, He knows it was a one time thing. Anyways how is my little baby boy Connor these days? Yall need to come visit me" I say and smile thinking about Connor. "He's good, he's dating that red headed chick Arianna I think? And we will but you have to tell us when to come." She says and I hear the boys in the back. "Jessie put the knife down, Connor quit antagonizing him. God Dammit, Sky I'm gonna have to call you later before Jessie kills Connor" She yells at them then come back to tell me. "Okay ill be waiting" I say and hang up the phone.

I turn around to be face to face with Jaci. "Hello, I'm Skyler. Sky for short, and we got off on the wrong hand. Start again?" I ask and stick my hand out. "Yeah we did and I'm Jaci" she says and takes my hand. I smile then turn back to the cabinets trying to decide on what I want to eat. "How bout Hamburgers for dinner?" I ask. She says 'sure, I'll go ask everyone else' and walks away. I take out the ingredients and start to prep the toppings so that everyone can get what they want. "Everyone said yes and Lizzy is coming to help us" She finishes right as Lizzy walks in. "Well I'm doing the hamburger cooking but yall can help by getting the patties ready and making the french fries" I say and put on an apron, also I put my hair up in a messy bun.

I see a remote control laying on the counter top so I pick it up and see what it's for. I press the power button and the radio comes on. I type in TWERK radio (sorry it's a thing). I start to move my hips to the beat. They start to hand me patties so I grab a big plate and put them on it. I grab some seasoning and season them. I walk to the deck area and turn the grill on. After it heats up I put some patties on. I flip them after a little bit.

When the burgers are finally finished we all sit down around the dining room table and dig into the delicious meal that us girls made. "These burgers are amazing" Cameron says almost moaning at the taste. "Well thank you, my dad is a wonderful cook" I say and finish my burger. I walk into the kitchenand throw away my trash then trudge to my room. I put on a black tank top and a pair of sweats then climb into bed and sleep.