Chapter 8

Walking back to the classroom I bump into my ex boytoy, Jason. "Hey Sky" He says smiling. I groan and push past him. Entering the classroom I see Jessie talking to Connor. "CONNY" I yell and run over towards him hugging him. "Sky you okay?" He asks and I nod and continue to hug him. He chuckles making his chest vibrate and sits down pulling me onto his lap. I put my head on his shoulder and get my phone out of my back pocket. I click the snapchat app and take a picture of me and Connor but he is looking away. Captioning it 'Connor <3' I send it to my story and then exit the app.

While texting Lizzy, Mr. Jameson teaches but keeps an eye on me. I finally get up and tell Connor and Alyssa to come with me. "Where do yall think your going?" Mr. Jameson questions. "To have a threesome in the janitors closet" I say unfazed. His jaw dropped and I bust out laughing, so does Alyssa, Connor, and Jessie. "No we are going to the dance studio" I say and walk out.

Making my way towards the classroom a few people send me smiles and waves. Returning the favor to all, 'I must be missed' I think and laugh. Entering the classroom I see a few dancers still practicing so I clear my throat. "Can I help you?" One guy says. I chuckle and make my way over to the stereo. "What do you think your doing?" He says walking over to me and snatches my phone from my hands. "Ill give you 3 seconds to place my phone back in my hand" I say and start to count. "1" I start. "I would give her her phone" Connor says knowing my past. "2" I continue to count. "what is she going to do?" The guy tests. "3.. oh and this" I say and knee him in the balls hard. I catch my phone when he releases it to hold his nuts. "Thanks" I say and smile. I plug it in and pick the song that I want.

Getting into the beat I start to dance to 'Love me like you do- Justin Bieber'. Doing my move, I focus on my body in the mirror. Finishing the dance I turn on my heel and smirk towards the guy how I kneed. "By the way. Im Skyler Valentine" I say and grab my phone then walk out of the dance studio. I check my phone and see that school has ended. Jessie walks over to me and we walk outside. "So I gotta head back but ill come visit yall." I say and give them each a hug leaving Alyssa for last. "keep our boys in line" I whisper in her ear and she nods. I wave then walk over to my car. Getting in I start it and back out of the parking spot and head back towards the lake house.

Pulling into the drive I hear music playing and smell smoke in the air. I park then get out and enter the house. I see everybody out back so I jog upstairs and put on a swimsuit, except that I was wearing matching pink bottoms. Putting on some white flip flops I jog downstairs and out to the deck. I jog down to the dock and slip out of my flip flops and jump into the lake. Squealing when I felt the cold water touch my skin. Rising back to the surface I swim over to Ryder and hang onto him. "Hey sky" he says and I smile at him even though my teeth are chattering.

After swimming around for a bit my body finally got used to the cold water. I got out and walked over to the jet skies with Lizzy. Seeing that there was a lime green and pink one I picked the lime green one. Starting it I barely gave it any gas so that I could back out of the dock. Turning around I went full speed and started to do tricks.

"Okay dinner time" I say and get out of the water and walk back up to the house. "How bout we go somewhere?" Ryder asks and I shrug. "I'll go get ready then" I say and start to jog up the stairs.

Picking out my dress with a real skirt and black crisscross upper part. I slip out of my clothes and slip the dress on. Turning on my wand in the bathroom I quickly do my makeup and then start to loosely curl my hair. I put on a pair of black pumps and grab a clutch then walk out and down the stairs to Ryder, "You look stunning, Sky". I smile then we start towards the front door.

Being a gentlemen he opens my door for me and shuts it after I get in. A few seconds later he gets into the drivers seat and buckles up. "Ready?" He questions and I nod and smile. He grabs my hand and entangles our fingers together resting them on my thigh. I start to rub my thumb across the back of his hand while he drives.

After a little bit of a drive we stop and park. He gets out and jogs over to my side and opens my door, grabbing my hand he helps me out of the car shutting the door behind me. He loops my arm with his and leads me towards the restaurant, "Welp isn't this just fancy" I say and giggle, "The best for the best" he says and I blush and hide my face in his chest.

"Hello what's the name?" The hostess says pushing her arms together to push her boobs up, placing my hand on Ryder's chest I lean a little bit towards her and say "Ryder Ayala". Rolling her eyes in my direction I scoff and she smirks, Ryder's arm goes around me and he squeezes my hip. "Right this way sir" she says and leads us to our table swinging her hips along the way. I sit down on one side and Ryder sits across from me.

"So what are you getting?" I ask him and pick up my menu, "Probably a steak, What about you?" He asks and I look and see a very appetizing picture of the chicken alfredo. "Ohh the Chicken Alfredo looks amazing" I respond and he nods. "What can I get you guys to drink?" A voice says, looking I am met with the prettiest green eyes i have ever seen on a guy. "Coke for me what about you Sky?" Ryder asks and I come back to reality. "Oh a coke for me as well, and I think we are ready to order" I say and he starts to write everything.

"So would you like to eat beautiful?" The waiter asks me. "Chicken Alfredo", Ryder says that he wants a steak and then the waiter leaves. "What was that all about Sky, I know we arnt dating or anything but we are on a date" He says and I stand up and sit down beside him. Taking his hand in mine I look him in the eye and smile. "Ryder, baby I just liked his eyes but i like your whole face. I could kiss all over it, That's all, it was only his eyes, Im sorry do you forgive me" I say and snuggle up to him and hug him, after a few seconds he finally hugs me back. "Yay" i say and grab his chin and connect our lips. I pull away after a bit and look him in the eyes.

"So I was helping put a bass drum in the back of this truck and i had like kinds stepped off the back of the truck onto my hurt ankle and it like gave out, It hurt so bad. And then while we were walking to the field I had dropped my already cracked phone and it was bad" I say laughing as I ate my food. "OK im sorry but that steak looks divine can i pretty please have a bite" I ask and do puppy dog eyes. He cuts off a piece and holds it out in front of me. I put my lips around the fork and take the meat off and moan at the taste. "That's so good" I say and he chuckles.

"Heres your table sir is there anything else i can get you?" The slutty hostess says from behind me. "No i think im fine" A familiar voice says. 'hmm who is that, wait, wait is that Mr. Jameson?' I think to myself. I slightly turn my head and out of the corner of my hand I say those all to familiar tattoos. "Sky, Sky, Earth to Sky" Ryder says and I snap my head over to him. "Would you like to dance with me?" He asks and I nod my head so he takes my hand and we walk over to the cleared section.

He wraps his arm around my waist and connects his other hand with mine and we start to dance to the music. The song ends and he dips me and leans in and pecks my lips and I start smiling and blushing. Ryder tells me he's gonna go to the bathroom so I start back towards the table and I see Mr. Jameson looking at me. "Can I help you?" I ask him and he smirks. "Nice to see you as well Sky, Who's that boy?" he says as if hes more mature than Ryder. "None of your business, now if you'll please excuse me" I say and push past him and grab my clutch and pay the bill. 

As I was walking