Chapter 2 - The New House

The next morning I was awoken to being shook by my mother.

"Sky get up we gotta pack." She said

I groaned and rolled over. I felt her presence leave but after a few minutes a cold liquid spilled all over my chest. I immediately shot up and looked over at my mom who was trying to suppress a giggle. "MOM WHAT THE FUCK!?!" I yelled at her. She just walked out "start packing" She said as she closed the door. I got up and put on a pair of white high-waisted shorts and a teal tank top that said 'I woke up like this'. I slipped on a pair of teal high-top converse.

I started in my bathroom. The towels were already packed so I just had to do my toiletries. I put everything into a box and taped it up. I wrote 'SKY BATHROOM' on the sides. I then went onto my bedroom. I packed my bottoms into one box and tops and under stuff into another box. I put all my shoes into a large duffel bag. I didn't have that many shoes so I just put them into something small. I then moved onto the little stuff in my room.

After about another 1 1/2 hours my room was packed. My mom told me that we already had furniture at the new house. I placed the last box of mine into the moving truck. I went back inside and my mom told me that everything was packed.

We decided to stay at a hotel that night since it was like 11 o'clock when we finished. We went to the hotel and I took a shower and went to sleep.

*********~~~~~~~~~~*********

The next day I woke up and put on some Hollister darkwash jean shorts and a black strapless tube top. I put on my black converse to match. I did a small amount of make-up and left my brown hair down. I picked up my phone and earbuds and stuffed them into my pocket.

I walked outside and got in my car (2015 white Chevy Camero). I drove behind my mom to our new house.

After about another 2 hours of driving 3 stops for gas and potty breaks, we finally arrived to Crawford Texas where I would be spending the next 2 years of my life at.