Chahat 5

Hoorain came down all red resembling a tomato after her encounter with Asfandyar. She saw the change in seating plans as well, Mr. Mir and Mr. Alam were now seated on a sofa together while Mrs. Mir and Mrs. Alam were seated on the one opposite it.

She came and sat beside Raima as before, Raima looked at her red face and wiggled her eyebrows with a smirk on her face while Hoorain just gave her an eye roll to avoid any further embarrassment.

The elders also noticed the presence of Hoorain but did not question her further. Everyone's attention switched towards her and Mrs. Mir asked, "Hoorain beta, aap ka kya plan he aage ka?" (What do you plan to do now?)

"Jee aunty, filhal to results ka intazar kar rahi hoon. Jab results aa jayenge phir kuch sochon gi magar most probably mein baba ke business ko join karoon gi for experience aur agar achi performance rahi to mein apna business start karna chahun gi." Hoorain replied professionally which impressed everyone and especially a certain someone who was about to enter the room but stopped hearing her speak. (Aunty, I am waiting for my results for now. I will think about something once my results are out but I will most probably join dad's business for experience and if my performance is satisfactory, then I will start my own business.)

"Arey wah, very good plans beta. You can join my company or Asfandyar's company as well if you would like. I can arrange some things for you. Zaheer, you have an amazing daughter, she is very well brought up." Mr. Mir complimented Hoorain and then turned towards Zaheer Alam to compliment him, to which Mr. Alam smiled and nodded his head . (A/N: 'Arey Wah' is basically a way of saying 'That's amazing' in urdu)

Hoorain was about to say something when Asfandyar walked in with a powerful aura around him. He said his Salam loudly and sat on the only vacant sofa which was the head sofa right opposite his Jaan.

(A/N: Just to give you an idea of the seating ,this is how the sofas would be from Asfandyar's POV

(A/N: Just to give you an idea of the seating ,this is how the sofas would be from Asfandyar's POV. Imagine a chair right in front of the camera.)

"Wa Alaikum Assalam beta. Office mein problem solve ho gayi?" Mrs. Mir asked to make sure everything was alright. (Wa Alaikum Assalam Son. Is everything solved at the office?)

"Jee, sab solve ho gaya he." Asfandyar replied while catching a glance of his dushman-e-jaan who was looking anywhere but at him. 'You'll be looking at only me very soon, meri jaan.' he thought to himself (Yes, everything is solved.)

Beejan entered the room and invited everyone to have lunch, everyone went towards the dining area and saw all the amazing dishes set neatly on the table. Everyone took a seat with males on one side and females on the other. They started having lunch and the families loved each other. The older females were talking about recipes as Mrs. Alam complimented the amazing dish made by Beejan and Abida Mir. Raima and Hoorain were busy with talks about university and the males were talking about business and politics.

After lunch, everyone returned to the living room and Mrs. Mir finally said, "Humain pata he ke ye aik wada he bade abbu (Akbar Mir) aur Jahanzaib uncle ke darmiyan magar humain apki beti bohut hi achi lagi he. Agr apko bhi humare Asfandyar se koi shikwa na ho toh officially baat pakki karein?" (I know this is a promise made between elder father (Akbar Mir) and Jahanzib Uncle but we really liked your daughter. So if you don't have any problem with our Asfandyar should we officially call this a baat pakki?) (A/N: I didn't know how to say baat pakki in english🤡😭.)