Junoon 8

DISCLAIMER: This story is an absolute work of fiction which means I am NOT promoting anything that I write. This story is solely based on random imaginations of mine and they are WILD. I DON'T mean to offend anyone.

Author's POV

Fast forward to 3 days later..

It had been 3 days since the night at the cabin. Something had changed in Zara and Salaar. There was something there that wasn't there before. It was noticed by everyone.

The older house helps were always teasing Zara and passing her teasing looks knowing something had happened. Likewise, Salaar was getting all sorts of back pats and smirks from his fellow friends that he lived up to unlike Zara who always shied away.

Today was just another similar day, Zara was drying her hair when Salaar walked into the room. He was struggling to tie his tie. Zara saw his struggle and got up to help him.

Salaar was looking down, focusing on the stupid tie that he did not see his jaan approaching him till she grabbed his tie from his hands, making him look up. Their eyes met for a brief moment until Zara looked towards the tie to tie it.

Unlike Zara, Salaar's eyes remained down on Zara's face. As soon as Zara was done with the piece of fabric, Salaar grabbed her cheek, smashing his lips onto hers. He pushed her back till her back hit the wall, kissing her senselessly.

Zara kissed back with equal passion, putting her hands on to his arms that were holding her cheeks. They both pulled back after a while and Salaar's eyes were clearly saying that he wanted more but Zara just shook her head in negative saying, "No we cannot, go get ready."

"We can just ditch our plans today my love." Salaar said, clearly being the devil between both of them.

Zara laughed before saying, "No we can't. Go get ready.".

With a dejected sigh, he moved away from her, going and getting ready. They both went downstairs to have breakfast and were met with the whole family there.

Salaar and Zara took their seats while saying their Salaam. The guys started talking about business while Raha and Zara started talking about the latest show they were binging together.

The helpers soon came in with the food and Zara helped serve it like always. It had almost become a habit of hers by now. As soon as the food was served, they all started eating.

"Bhai, Akbar aaya hai. Usse niche wali study mein rakha he." Huzaifa said. (Brother, Akbar is here. He's in the downstairs study.)

"Akbar kon he?" Zara asked, wanting to know who this man they were talking about was. (Who is Akbar?)

"Koi nahi, mera aik shagird he." Salaar replied not looking up to her. (No one, he's an acquaintance of mine.)

"Wo itni jaldi kyun aaya hai? Khairiyat?" Zara asked once again. She found it hard to believe that someone would be here this early. (Why is he here so early? Is everything ok?)

"Jee sab theek hai meri jaan. Mene usse kuch baat karni thi." Salaar replied once again, still looking at his food. (Yes everything is fine my love. I just wanted to talk about some matters with him.)

The others could now sense the tension in the room. Zara was still not satisfied so she pressed on, "Ap pehle batate, usse nashte ke liye bula lete." Zara said, concerned about the certain Akbar. (You should've told me before, we could've invited him for breakfast.)

Salaar's fists tightened as he looked up and gave Zara a tight lipped smile, "I'm sure wo kha ke hi aya ho ga." (I'm sure he already had breakfast.)