Chahat 10

Author's POV

The next day Asfandyar woke up to find Hoorain and him tangled together, he lightly smiled and kissed the top of his wife's head. He didn't want to disturb his Ain's sleep, so he just kept laying down for a few minutes. Realizing that Hoorain is probably not going to wake up any time soon, he lightly pushed her to the other side and left.

Hoorain being herself couldn't care less about anything, she prioritized her sleep even if it was the first day of marriage. She woke up when the stupid morning sunlight came in, deciding to camp on her face. She groaned and woke up, turning her head, she remembered that she was married.

She quickly sat up in bed, thinking about the lecture her mom gave her about 'waking up early in sasural'. She turned towards the clock that read 11 and thanked God that it wasn't too late yet. She quickly got in the bathroom and freshened up. She was still wearing Asfandyar's shirt and she needed to change out of it, she could not go downstairs like this.

Fortunately, just then Asfandyar came in. "Assalamualaikum." He said, staring at his beauty, while holding a bag that looked way too familiar to Hoorain

"Walaikumsalam" She quickly replied, hurrying towards him and taking her bag from his hands quickly. She was panicking about what dress to wear before the Walima. (A/N: To me, Walima is spelled with a W and not a V. Idc what anyone else says.)

Being a little offended by this, he decided to tease her a little. "Begum jaan, ap kuch bhool to nahi rahin." (Wife, aren't you forgetting something.)

Hoorain stopped what she was doing, thinking about what she missed and looked up at him, confused. "Nahi, kia bhool kar rahi hoon?"(No, what am I forgetting?)

Asfandyar smirked, bent a little and held her hand, "Yehi ke aap ka aik shohar hai jisse attention chahiye." He gently kissed her hand. (Just that you have a husband who craves attention)

Hoorain couldn't help blushing, 'He sure knows how to make a girl's heart flutter' she thought. Snapping out of her thoughts, she decided to answer. "Men kuch...kuch kar sakti hoon......apke liye?" (Can I...do something......for you?)

"Han, aik cheez kr skti ho." He glanced at her lips (Yeah, there's one thing you can do.)

"Wo kiya?" Hoorain hesitantly replied, not wanting to think what she thought it might be. (That is?)

Her lips looked very inviting, oh what he would do to feel the texture of those soft cushions on his. But Asfandyar knew that he had to wait.

"Kuch nahi" Asfandyar cleared his throat, forcing a smile and looking away. He promised not to do anything. He couldn't go against his word. He proceeded to walk away. (Nothing)

Hoorain felt bad for him, he looked so distant saying 'nothing', she wasn't born yesterday and she knew exactly why. It was as if his desires were like the raging sea inside him that he desperately wanted to let out but had to contain it, for her sake. The frown on his face did not settle right with her so she decided to do what she could.

"Sunein" Hoorain called him just as he was about to walk away. (Listen)

"Jee?" Asfandyar replied, waiting for her to say something, but what he felt was ecstasy. He felt two pairs of lips on his cheek just about his jawline. So shocked, he turned towards his little wife, only to see her back entering the bathroom. (Yes?)

He couldn't believe it, he gently lifted his hand and touched his cheek on the place where he felt her lips not even a minute ago. A smile broke out on his face, a real one, and he knew his day was already made by a little beauty.