4

—

"Y....Y../N.." His voice raspier than before, angry that they're leaving, specifically his Y/N. "GET IN!" Y/N yelled at the two unmoving girls, Cassie went in the car with Y/N while Imani went to her own. Imani backed out, Y/N doing the same.

Jason wasted no time in charging at the cars, he didn't want to damage the car Y/N was in, though he didn't care for the other girl.

He grabbed the back of Y/N's car, preventing from them on driving away. Both girls screamed, Y/N pushing the pedal but it was useless.

Jason moved to the drivers side, keeping a grip on the car. The window was down, he looked inside to see Y/N & Cassie screaming and crying.

"Please, let us go!" Y/N whimpered, Jason tilted his head. He didn't like that his girl was sad, he didn't mean to make her sad, scared.

He reached out to touch her face, which only caused the scared girl to scream, begging to not be killed.

He flinched, how can he fix this? He didn't want his Y/N to be scared of him, he wants to hold her, tell her that it'll be alright. But his stuttering prevented him from speaking.

"Get off!!" Y/N elbowed him, he grunted as he fell to the ground and his grip on the car loosened, letting Y/N drive off.

Jason didn't bother to chase after the car, he watched as Y/N drove off. His heart feeling empty once again. Alone.

Maybe he deserved it for scaring her, he didn't mean it. He was scared on her leaving her. He wasn't going to stop looking for her, even if it means leaving the lake he sworn to protect.

It'll be alright, Jason. Go and find your Y/N, do it for mommy.

He nodded, happy that his mother had the same idea as him. He slowly got up, looking around the camping site where he killed millions of people that dared to visit the place.

He got his machete but stopped when he noticed something beside his machete, he picked up the object to see it was a bracelet. It had all the rainbow colors, in the middle it had the letters C + Y + F (Cassie, First Letter of your First Name, First Letter of your Fathers First Name).

He guessed it belonged to Y/N, recognizing the first two letters belonged to the sisters but didn't know who's the third person. It couldn't have been Imani's, maybe someone from her family?

Now he had a reason to visit the girl, his mission was to find her and give her back the bracelet. And maybe bring her to live with him, not here. He wants to bring her somewhere nice, maybe to..

"Ok, thank you, officer." Y/N hung up the phone, sighing as she sat down next to Cassie. They made it back home, both girls going to Y/N's room as they were too scared to be alone.