6

—

Monday rolled around pretty quickly. Word spread fast in the little town, the incident that happened between two sisters: Cassie & Y/N.

Everywhere they went, whispers and pointing were made towards the girls.

It's not everyday someone survives against one of the big slashers. Ghostface.

Y/N finally found out the name everyone gave him, the one who kept making those creepy phone calls, the one who wore that costume last night. The one who almost killed her and her sister.

Their mother was devastated when she found out that her two babies were attacked last night, she took both to a hotel room to keep better watch of them. It surprised the sisters when their mother actually cared for once.

Y/N was thankful at the gesture her mom made, but she wanted to stay at Imani's house instead. Once Imani's mom agreed, they took Y/N in while Cassie & their mother stayed at the hotel nearby.

Both Imani & Y/N walked towards the entrance of their college, some reporters walked up to them to get some intel of what happened last night with Y/N and her sister.

Imani pushed through them, knowing that this whole ordeal made the girl pretty shook up.

"Ugh, I swear they're so insensitive to victims. I'm sorry about that, Y/N." Imani patted Y/N's back, Y/N just shook her head, looking down to avoid the stares everyone gave her. Showable eye-bags under her eyes.

"I feel unsafe even at school, so amazing." Y/N said sarcastically, Imani and Y/N went in the cafeteria that their college had. It was basically empty aside from some students that were either enjoying their breakfast, studying, or doing whatever else.

Both sat down at the table far from anybody else, Imani handed Y/N her favorite breakfast. "Here, I noticed that you didn't eat breakfast back at my house." Y/N looked at the food, her stomach grumbled which made Imani giggle.

"What would I do without you?" Y/N smiled, beginning to dig in her food. "Probably go hungry." Imani shrugged, unwrapping the half eaten burrito from last night's dinner.

"Have you talked to Luther yet? He texted me all worried about you and Cassie," Y/N looked at her food, still chewing at the bits that were in her mouth.

"I haven't been able to check my phone much, I had it off," Y/N swallowed her food before continuing to speak, "I'm afraid that guy will call me again."

Imani looked towards Y/N, remembering how her friend could barely sleep and kept waking up in the middle night, screaming after having a nightmare.

After that, both girls continued eating in silence. Waiting until their classes started for the day.

Morning classes was torture for Y/N, she felt everyone's eyes on her but another eerie feeling, like something dangerous was watching her. She thought maybe she's just being paranoid from yesterday, there was no way Ghostface knew where she was at.