7

—

"Monday is over! Four more days of torture." Imani complained while Y/N just laughed and ate her favorite snack in hand. She listened as Imani kept whining about college and how she might just drop out.

"You always say that but never do it,"

"Yeah, because my mom will kill me for wasting her money on this school." Imani fired back having a good point on why she has to attend, even if it annoyed her.

"My mom would probably not even care if I dropped out and became a stripper." Y/N said randomly, Imani chuckling at the insane thought of her friend being a sex worker.

"I'd pay to see you as a stripper, I want to see you work that pole!" Imani whooped, fist bumping the air.

"Me? On a pole? You'd have to pay billions to see me on that."

Both the girls kept joking and laughing as they headed to Imani's house, not noticing the tall stalker spying on them. He breathed heavily, his eyes not leaving Y/N. He doesn't usually come out of the house but with all the ruckus of this Y/N girl, he had to see for himself.

He looked down at the glass doll in his hands, many cracks on his face from the incident back home. Greta

That name he would never forget, in that moment, he thought he found someone he'd spend the rest of his life with. His girl, his love of his life — or so he thought.

But looking at the H/C haired girl, his heart started to beat faster. It beat faster than it did with Greta, or the hundred of other failed girls whom he thought were the ones. This one was different, he'd only been stalking her for a few hours but he knew there was something there, something sweet.

He clenched his fists at the thought of those two boys, remembering how they warned him and the others to stay away from her. He couldn't, he wouldn't. Y/N was going to be Brahms', nobody else's.

Not even those energetic, annoying idiots who claimed her first. No, she was going to be his, not Michael's, not Jason's, not Freddy's, not Billy or Stu's, not even that chainsaw obsessed maniac.

His heart skipped a beat at the sound of the girls laugh, he wanted to be the reason she laughs, he wanted her to only laugh with him.

How would he be able to approach her without looking like a weirdo? The mask didn't help much and his child like voice that he puts on would definitely creep the girl out. So, would he have to change himself to be attractive to Y/N?

He quickly shook his head once he realized the two girls were getting farther away. He kept following them from behind trees, bushes, anything that can keep his 6'0+ foot self hidden.

The two girls finally got back to Imani's house, music blaring out of the speaker Imani's mom was using.

"Hey, you two! How was college?" Imani's mom asked after turning down the music to hear the girls better.