9

—

"Now if you turn to chapter 19, it will show you the reasoning behind the killer's motives.." Y/N sighed while she listened to the professor teach the class. She glanced down at her laptop clock to see class will be almost over.

'Can Friday hurry up? I'm tired with school right now.' Y/N thought to herself, looking around the class to see everyone on their laptop or book reading along.

Not much has happened today for the girl, Imani and her went to eat some breakfast, now she's here.

She looked down at her phone, scrolling through social media to see if anything fun happened in the world.

"Halloween party at my place!" Stu's post popped up on Y/N's feed, seeing most of her classmates or people attending school here saying they can't wait for his party.

Y/N contemplated whether or not she should go, she still felt uneasy around the two boys; but at the same time there'll be tons of people there.

RING RING

"We will pick up on this tomorrow, remember to stay safe and don't stay out too late." The professor announced, the students packing up their stuff to leave.

Y/N started to head out the class after she picked up all her stuff, walking down the halls of the college to where the bathrooms were. The sign to the women's restroom came into view.

Y/N entered and headed straight for the sinks, looking herself in the mirror to see her own figure staring back at her.

She noticed the eye bags she had and how dark they were forming, she looked through her bag to get some makeup to cover it up.

"Did you hear about what's been happening with that Y/N girl?" Y/N stopped what she was doing when she heard a feminine voice come from one of the stalls behind her.

"Oh my gosh, yeah! Supposedly she survived a lot of encounters with the killers around town?" Another feminine voice was heard in another stall, Y/N decided to hide in another stall, wanting to listen in to what they were saying.

"I'm surprised, don't they kill off their victims after the first encounter? Why isn't she dead?" Girl #1 rhetorically questioned, both girls getting out of their stalls and walked to the sinks to check themselves out.

"Maybe she's immortal?" Both girls giggled at the assumption, Y/N looked through the gap of the bathroom stall, seeing the two girls applying more lipstick to their lips.

"Did you also notice how close those two hot boys have been getting with her?" Both girls scoffed.

"Who? Stu and Billy? I know! What does she have that I don't."

Y/N glanced down for a moment before looking back up when there was more noise. She noticed both girls were packing up to leave out the bathroom.

On their way out, one of the girls kept talking, "Whatever, I bet they're just using her. She doesn't have any good qualities." The girls laughed. Once the door was fully shut, Y/N decided it was a good time to leave the stall. She looked at herself in the mirror, turning to see her behind.