together

I grab the clothes I set up for today and take a shower. (Out fit pic at beginning of chapter.) I change and lay on my bed waiting for the knock on the door. I feel pain above my wrist but there is nothing there. As well as at my torso, leg and shoulder. But I don't mind because it was tolerable. I heard Bella Swan, and her leech let the state and went to sunny Florida. Wonder how sparkles is doing. Probably in the basement or the atic hanging up side down like a bat. I laugh for a little after I imagine him doing that. There is a knock on the door. I grab my bag from the chair and put on crossing my body. I open the door and Jacob stands there with a smile on his face.
"Hey." He greets.
"Hi." I respond.
"I missed you." He hugs me and kisses me.
"Missed you too." I hold his hand and little higher above his wrist there is a bite mark. He sees me looking at it and takes his hand away. "What happened?" I ask him.
"He found out." He says. What does that mean.
"About what, and who?" I ask confused.
"Paul, found out that we imprinted and that we are together." He answers. "That's why he is not here yet. Sam is talking to him. Don't get in a fight with him. He has the right." He says.
"Your my imprint he isn't supposed to hurt you cause I also felt you getting hurt. He bite you on your shoulder, torso and leg." I protest.
"Let it slip by." He says, he kisses my forehead.
"Fine." I say defeated. I lock the door and we walk to his red 2000 dodge ram 3500. I climb into the passenger seat and set me bag at my feet. "So we're are we going?" I ask.
"Well we can go walk around the park or the mall. Then we can go whatch a movie and then we can end the day by having dinner at a restaurant." He ends the plan for today.
"Sounds good let's go to a park here in forks or something."I suggest, he nods and drives off.

We walk around the park hand in hand looking at the kids play. There are some kids playing on the playground, others on the ground playing with the dirt. And on the field there are two games of soccer occurring. One for little kids, and the other for teenagers. The parent whatching that their kids are playing safe. A soccer ball from one of the games stop by our feet.
"Kik it!" One of the boys yell at us. I move the ball infront of Jacob.
"Kik it over to them." I yell him, he swings his foot back and kiks the ball with as much force to get over to them.
"Thanks." Another one of the boys thanks. Jacob smiles and takes my hand in again.
"Want to get some frozen yogurt or ice cream." He asks.
"Yeah, sure." We walk back to the truck and left to the ice cream shop or yogurt shop which ever one he chose.

"What did you think of the movie?" I ask him.
"It was okay." He shrugs. "What did you think about the Movie?" He asks.
"It was okay." I mocked, he opened the door for me. Outside the night was dark and the stars were shinning. The clouds were no where in sight. I wounder what a kiss in the night would feel like.
"Jess, I love you. You know that right?" Jacob ask stopping infront of the truck.
"Yeah. And do you know that I love you?" I asked concurned.
"Yeah I love you Jessica." He says, he cups my face in his hands and kisses me. Slowly, and passionately, with so much love. I kiss him back with the same love and passion, probably more then he was giving me. We pull away and we look into each others eyes. He kisses me again softly.
"So about dinner. You want to go out to a restaurant or go eat at Emily's?" He asks.
"Um how about we go to Emily's."
"Okay then let's go I'm starving." He says patting his stomach.
"Of course you are." I say, I walk around the car to the passenger side. I sit next to him a and he wraps his arm around me. I lay my head on his chest. The ride was quite. Peacful, a moment to chairish.

Paul walks out from Emily's house and stands there waiting for us. His arms crossed infront of him and a serious face, I think I can see him shake a little. Note to self don't piss off your lovely twin brother. I get out of the car and walk next to Jake. When we get closer Paul walks down the steps.
"Jessica can we chat. Alone." He says looking at Jacob.
"Sure. Jacob go eat." I order him.
"You sure?" He asks looking at Paul.
"Yeah." I say pushing him to the door. When he is closes the door I look at Paul. "What's up?"
"When were you going to tell me you imprinted on him and that you two are in a relationship." He says unfolding his arms.
"I was going to tell you. When we were sure about us." I explain trying to keep my cool.
"Oh really?" He says. "When would that have been?" He asks stepping forward.
"It is most likely that we were going to tell you tomorrow." I respond.
"Fine. If he hurts you, in any way. Tell me." He says pointing to the house where Jacob is and then to him.
"Yes sir." I suloot. He smirks and gives me a hug.
"Love you sis." He says.
"Love you too. Paul, Aunt Lucy called." I tell him.
"What for?" He ask confused.
"Uncle Leo and Aunt Lucy are sending Izzy over to finish her junior year here at the rez." I respond.
"What about Melissa and Isaias?" He asks still confused.
"They aren't coming. Izzy got expelled from her other school. So they are sending her over to us."
"This is just great timing. With the redheaded leech running around. And the people going missing up in Seattle." He states.
"We will just have her stay away from those areas."I say and walk inside, he follows behind. I grad a plate and sit next to Leah and Seth and across from Jake.

Day Kim arives

I'm already late. I put on some flip flops that were laying around. I forgot that Isabel was going to be here today. Until Leah called telling me she was ready to a company me to the airport. And then my aunt called. Oh boy that didn't go so well. I am rushing with Leah just sitting all cool like we are not late for anything.
"Leah, can you put on some music?" I ask her not looking off the road.
"Sure." She fiddles with the radio and stops on something big by Shawn Mendez. She starts singing, I smile and join in. I drive around the pick up area to see if she is outside. I see her from away and pull up infront. Leah and I get out of the car and walk over to her. She didn't see us cause she has her face stuck in the phone. I walk toward her careful and tickle her from behind. She yelps and moves around to stop me from tickling her. She turns around and just looks ate before hugging me. "I'm so sorry I'm late, Kim. I was busy last night and Paul didn't wake me up this morning." She stopped me.
"It's okay Jess. Where is Paul I haven't seen him in years." She says picking up her suit case.
"He couldn't come, he is busy. But you'll see him." I reassure her. "Kim, this is my BFF Leah Clearwater. Leah this is my cousin Kimberly." I introduce them.
"I like to be called Kim." She corrects me.
"What ever. Let's go home, get you settled. We are going to school tomorrow. Well not you Leah." I say climbing in the car. We arives home and Leah and I help her get her things inside. Paul like always is laying on the couch with bags of chips and liters of soda. "Paul."
"What Jess." He says with his mouth full of chips and not taking his eyes away from the TV.
"Look and then you'll see that Kimberly is here. Show her around I'm going over to Sams. I won't be back tell sometime at night." I say walking outside with Leah.
"Okay!" He says yelling from inside.
"Your cousin, Kimberly you think she will phase?" Leah asks.
"No she is not Quileute. Her mother and my mother were sisters. Me and Paul are Quileute because our dad was. Mom was from a tribe way down south, she was Aztec." I explain.
"Oh, so why are you going to Sams?" She asks confused.
"I'm going to ask if she can come over and I want to see Jake." I say smiling at Jacobs name.
"Of course you do." She says nudging me, I blush. "Ohh look the girl is blushing." She teases and makes me blush even more.
"Shut up Leah." I say as I pull up to the Uley drive way. We walk inside and Emily is in the kitchen and Sam is sitting on the couch. I sit on the couch infront and Leah is out running around.
"Sam, my cuz came from California and I wanted to know if she could like come here." I say.
"I guess. You think she will phase?" He ask.
"No." I respond my phone starts to ring and I answer. "Hello."
"Jessica, Jared kinda has imprinted on Kim." Paul speaks through the phone.
"Oh, I'm glad for you Jare-Bear." I now he can here me. "Paul don't beat h up. If I get home and he isnt in one peace I you'll be in many pieces."
"Jessica is in one piece jess." He answers.
"Okay then. You know I'm kinda surprised you didn't get mad." I say surprised.
"Oh. You'd be suprised with what actually happened." He says.
"I knew you'd explod, bye." I say and hangup. "Where you listening?" I ask Sam, and pointing at the phone.
"What oh yeah." The door opens up and Seth, Quil and Embry burst in threw the door.
"I'm hungry." Quil say rubbing his stomach.
"Me too." Seth agrees.
"Hey Ateara." I say fist bumping with him.
"Hi Lahote." He answers.
"Clearwater." I say smiling wide and lifting my arms up in a hug position. He comes closer for a hug but I mess up his hair.
"Oh no not my hair. Stop Jessica." He start whining. I let go and Embry is next.
"Call." I say puting my hand like a phone and next to my ear. Embry does the same thing.
"What's up Lahote." He says.
"The sky." I joke. "Jk. Nothing much just wanted to check on you and say hi." I say and wave at him and he waves back.
"Hi and, I'm fine. Jacob is outside, he will be back any time now." He informs.
"Okay, thanks." I move the fake phone from ear and go outside. Jacob is walking up the porch steps. He sees me and hugs me, I hug him back.
"I missed you." I tell him, not letting go of his torso.
"Me too." He kisses me and holds me close to him. I move my hands up from his torso to his neck. His arms go under my shirt and hold my waist tight.
"Woah now. Get a room before it happens in public." Some says from behind. Leah. I glare at her and she steps back with her hands up. "Anyway Sam is going to tell us the potrol groups." She says walking past us.
"Let's go inside." Jacob says and takes my hand. He sits on the loveseat and sets me on his lap wrapping his arms around my stomach. He kisses my cheek and the places kisses on my neck. Everyone else comes in and sits around, Sam comes in last and sits in his seat. "Tomorrow, Embry, Seth, Leah,Quil will potrol the day. Paul, Jake, Jessica Jared and I will potrol the night." He anounses. I groan cause I got the night shift and on a Sunday. Before school. Jake and I go to my house to tell Paul and Jared. Also, so that Jake can meet Kim.