Bonus Chapter Part 1

This is the first time I do an authors note, but I felt like I needed to. My dear Chicken Nuggets, in under 11 days of the entire book being published, you guys have managed to get this book from a few hundred views to nearly 9.5k. I'm so thrilled that this mediocrely written piece of literature interests some people and I get super excited when I see you guys comment or vote or send me private messages. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Now, I know there are three types of readers here on Wattpad. Ones that hate weddings, ones that love them, and ones that are so so.

This is a bonus wedding planning chapter, the next one will be the weeding. So for those of you that hate wedding scenes, skip the next chapter ig.

For those of you that love them, thank  PranithaKudi for asking for this chapter!

Enjoy!

*

A month and a half later.

"You could just ask George to do it." Richard suggested, his gaze fixated on his fiancée knitting socks for his youngest daughter. 

Purple ones, just like she had requested.

"But that's not very traditional, and he's already agreed to being your best man. It's quiet alright really. I can just walk down the aisle by my self."

It did sting her to say that. It stung to know that she would be starting such a large chapter in her life without her parents and brother. Without her father handing her off to Richard, but she's got to live with it. Things happen in life and she's sure she's not the only women who's had to walk down the aisle alone.

"I'll walk you."

Eric walked into the living room, arms full of pastries, face covered in frosting.

"Wha...when did you get here?" Annabel asked, extremely confused. She hadn't heard Eric ring the door bell and she didn't hear him rummage in the kitchen for all that food. He was getting very good at silently being there.

"I've been here for three days." Eric said, take a large bite out of a cupcake.

"Three days!?" Annabel put her knitting needles down and gaped at him, while Richard just shook his head.

Eric somehow managed to find a seat next to Richard on the couch without dropping a single bit of food.

"Mhm. I've just been in the kitchen the entire time. Eating...and occasionally helping with cooking, but mostly eating."

Annabel turned to look at Richard.

"That explains why the food has been tasting off for the last three days." Scrunching her nose in distaste, she picked up her needles again and continued working. Eric narrowed his eyes at her and threw a half eaten donut straight at her face.

Keeping her composure, she put her knitting aside again, picked up the food that had tumbled down into her lap and quietly ate it. Eric, having not had a reaction, proceeded to throw a chocolate muffin that smudged her dress.

"You're buying me a new dress."

"When I feel like it."

She rolled her eyes and picked up the poor muffin from off the ground and put it on the side table.

"Also, no throwing food in the house. Go muck out the stalls."

For some reason, Eric didn't argue, he just grumbled and got up. He first perfectly lined up all his pastries on the coffee table and warned them to not even breath near them.

"I will kill you." He said, pointedly looking at Annabel, walking backwards while maintaining eye contact. He only turned around when he smacked into the wall.

"Eric!" Annabel called out to him. "I'd love it if you would walk me down the aisle."

They heard a drawn out yes and a slam of the door.

"I guess that's taken care of. What else?" Richard got up from his seat on the couch and made his way over to his lovely soon to be wife.

She got up and wrapped her arms around his neck while he wrapped his around her lower back, nuzzling his nose into her neck.

"I don't know." She mumbled.

Annabel has done many things in her life, but planning a wedding was not something she's ever done before.

"Are you sure you want Eric to walk you? I could tell him to back off."

"I'm sure."

And she was. 

In the past month and a half of knowing Eric, he's been nothing but the best brother for her.

She doesn't know why the idea of him handing her off hasn't crossed her mind until he offered.

*

"Have you thought of your vows?"

Annabel groaned and plopped down on the nearest bench.

"Tiff, I don't even know what I'm going to eat for lunch. How do you expect me to have it written down a month in advance?"

"I know people who begin to write theirs the minute they get engaged." Tiffany said, sitting next to her friend.

"Not helping. You know, weeding planning is too stressful. Don't expect me to help you when you get married to George."

Tiffany immediately sat up straight as her cheeks turned redder than the reddest tomatoe.

"Wh-a wh-a what are you talking about? George and I are just casually seeing each other. We're not, no no. We're not getting married." She got up and faced Annabel, asserting her point.

"Yes, and penguins fly." Annabel got up and hooked her arm with Tiffany's, continuing their walk around town.

"They do though...don't they?"

Annabel looked at her sideways.

"No Tiff, no they don't."

*

"Oh they look just wonderful!"

Margot and Tam's flower girls dresses had just arrived and they tried them on, twirling around and laughing.

"And flowers, and flowers, and flowers." Tam sang and pretended to throw flowers out of an imaginary basket. Margot danced by shaking her bottom to the song.

"What do you think, mama?" Sam walked in, pulling down the suit jacket.

"Handsome as ever Sam. Does it fit alright?" She helped him button up and patted his shoulders in approval.

"Mhm." He looked at himself in the mirror, grinning at the way he looked.

"When will our dresses be ready?" Maggie asked from her laying down position on Tams bed.

"Hopefully tomorrow. You and I will go and pick them up, what do you think?" Annabel stood up and looked at the little children with a smile on her face. Oh how much she loved them.

"Sounds like a plan." Maggie got up and also smiled, before helping with undressing the kids and putting their clothes safely away until the wedding day.

*

"I'm so excited!" Maggie squealed and jumped a bit as they walked down the street to pick up their dresses.

"You'll look lovely in the dress." Annabel matched her daughter's wide smile.

"Well, sure I'm excited about the dress," Maggie hooked their arms together, "but I meant you and dad. You two getting married is the most exciting thing ever. I'm so glad you're our mama. We love you so much."

Annabel pulled Maggie into a tight embrace and rested her cheek on top of her head, blinking back a few tears.

She took a deep breath and then continued to walk.

"Come on! Those dresses aren't going to pick themselves up."

Maggie grinned and ran after her.