Bonus Chapter Part 2

*** This is a heads up for anyone that doesn't like wedding chapters. Also, I've never written a weeding scene before. So I definitely won't be going into detail, stuff will just happen and that's it.

*

"I will skin you alive, marinate that skin in barbecue, grill it and force you to eat it if you do something to her. She's been my sister for the past two months and it's been the best two months of my life. Years of friends ship will go down the drain if she comes to me crying because of you."

That's what Eric said when he handed Annabel over to Richard, all with a sweet smile on his face. Ignoring Richards slightly pale face, he gave him a few pats on the shoulder and then went to take his place behind him. Annabel couldn't hid the amused smile playing on her lips.

"You look very beautiful my love." Richards eyes twinkled with unshed tears. He fell in love with Annabel all over again.

She's the most beautiful thing to ever exist.

He's sure of it.

His ability to see her face was slightly obscured due to the veil she was wearing, but that didn't take away from her beauty, it added onto it.

"Thank you, I'm so nervous." She placed her hands in his to calm her nerves and he gave her a reassuring squeeze. 

"You'll do great." He assured her.

The two couple continued to stare at each other, completely ignoring the pastor as they were lost in each other's eyes.

"Your uniform looks really good on you." She whispered to him and he smiled.

"Really? I thought it was a little tight."

"That's even better." She flirted and his cheeks were so red that the front few rows could see them. 

"You know what will be even better?" He daringly grinned and leaned slightly down. "When we're back home, and it's just you and I."

"Richard." She slightly gasped at what he was implying, her cheeks now turning a bright pink, but because the veil was there, no one could see.

His grin spread from ear to ear as he leaned back, everyone clearly wanted to know what was being said between the two.

"Mama and papa are going to give the poor pastor a heart attack with whatever they are saying to each other." George whispered to Eric. 

The pastor could clearly hear everything, and he looked horrified.

"That's just more entertainment." Eric said and George snorted, covering it up with a cough.

When the vows were said and done, all Pelton children were shedding tears. A few people sitting were dabbing their eyes with napkins and Eric was practically bawling his eyes out.

"It was so beautiful George." He placed his forehead on the younger man's shoulder while George patted his back in condolence.

"Why are you crying?" Richard asked when he lifted the veil off of his beautiful Annie's face.

"I'm just really happy. You're crying too." She let out an airy laugh and he smiled wide, pulling her in for the kiss that was going to seal the deal.

"I love you Mrs.Pelton."

"I love you too Mr.Pelton."

*

Ta daaaaaa!

what do you think Chicken Nuggets? 

Did I do an okay job at writing my first wedding scene?

I didn't want it to be stretched out and boring for anyone. I think I did okay.

Anyways, thank you for all your support. Love you loads

-froggie