Chapter 01

Baby
So here I am being forcibly dragged through this stupidly luxurious house kicking and screaming and struggling to get away from this Tinkerbell on crack.

And none of these motherfuckers are helping me!

This bitch is going to leave bruises on my wrist and upper arm with her vice like grip. I'm pretty pissed if you haven't noticed.

We finally stop and she burst into what I assume to be the dressing room for the bride since Bella is sitting at a vanity getting her hair done by the other Cullen girl with Renee in the room "Found her!" Pixie-Bitch says cheerfully as she finally lets me go.

I rub my sore arm and glower at her "What the actual fuck is wrong with you?!" I demanded earning disapproving looks from Bella and Renee. The psychopath merely claps her hands in delight as she says "Bella gave me permission to dress you up! Congratulations! You've been promoted to bridesmaid!"

I stare at her in bewilderment "What on earth are you talking about?" The blonde gives me a sympathetic look as her sister pulls out a hideous dress and says "I'm going to get you out of those god awful clothes and into this nice gown!"

My jaw drops in disgust at the sight of it and I look down at the outfit I wore to Bella's wedding.

The pixie then walks over and attempts to unbutton my vest. I immediately push her away "What the hell are you doing?!" She seems surprised by my reluctance "Getting you ready?" I scoff and say "Who said that I agreed to any of this?" Bella then speaks up and says "C'mon can't you do this one thing for your big sister? I never asked you for anything and after everything I've done for you, you at least owe me this."

Her words made me see red.

"Excuse me? What exactly have you done for me?" I demanded but don't give her a chance to answer and instead list all the things that I've done for her.

"I took care of you when you depressed after that asshole- who you're marrying by the way- dumped you. I was the one who gave up my birthdays and Christmases so you and Renee could have girl summer vacations without me. I was the one who lost visitation with my dad because you didn't like Forks. I was the one who was forced to move in with Renee because you changed your mind and wanted to stay in Forks for the same asshole! You have done nothing for me except take away my happiness and prevent me from being with the only person that loves me!"

I was panting at the end of my outburst, but I was nowhere near done "As far as I'm concerned I don't have a sister or a mother. I don't even like Edward! You're relationship is so toxic and all I can see is a red flag cake sprinkled with gaslighting, manipulation, and forced love."

Bella looked floored by what I said before scowling "If you hate and disapprove of it so much then why did you even come?" I scoffed and asked "Isn't obvious? Dad asked me for support, because like me, he disapproves of it" Bella glared at me and said "If you cause a scene at me wedding just because you're an attention seeking slut-" I cut her off and say "You have to have sex to be a slut, dumbass. But you know all about being a slut, right?"

Bella's face turned bright red as the blonde looked confused and glanced at Bella questioningly while Renee and the Pixie glared at me "Bambi, stop being a brat and put on the dress. You owe your big sister-" "Kindly shut the fuck up Renee. Since you apparently haven't been listening, I'm going to be bluntly. I'm. Not. Wearing. That. Stupid. Fucking. Dress" I abruptly turn around and walked out.

I beelined for the champagne table and swiped another glass "I thought that I told you, you could only have one" I heard a familiar male voice call out making turn around to see my dad and Phil. Both with their arms crossed and giving me disapproving looks. I downed half of my glass before saying "That was before my bitch of a sister had the audacity to try and guilt trip me into being a bridesmaid" dad and Phill looked at me in surprise before exchanging looks.

Dad walked towards the house while Phil walked over to me and tried to get me to eat something and drink some water after I finished my glass. Unfortunately all the food served there was rich people crap, and I just so happen to have a sensitive stomach to rich foods.

Maybe it's because whenever I live with Renee I was forced to eat canned, frozen, and pickled foods that were sometimes out of date while Bella and Renee went to get takeout or Bella only 'accidentally' cooked enough for the two of them. Or maybe I have a tolerance.

I managed to get through the 'Here comes the bride' before my stomach started acting up. It started with just some gas and pain that I managed to mask as I was in the very back. Then halfway through the ceremony I started gagging.

Without a second thought I stood up and bolted to the bathroom that I had located earlier in case of an emergency. As soon as I was in I knelt over the toilet and started retching.