Chapter 06

Baby
Kittens made out of cotton candy......

Puppy's made out of chocolate.....ironically....

"Bambalina?"

Sailing on a cookie boat through the warm milk river.....

"Bambalina....?"

Dancing gummy dragons in the sky.....

Headed for s'mores island.....

"Bambalina...."

Candy apples.....

Caramel swamps....I'll visit there later....

"Bambalina!"

Ice cream mountain....I'll go there after the swamps....

Custard valley....Yum!

"Bambalina Swan!"

I bolted upright with a slight yelp as a hand slammed on my desk and ripped off my headphones. This earned laughs from my classmates. I looked around dazed as I tried to figure out where I was...... 'Fuck, I'm in hell!'

 'Fuck, I'm in hell!'

'Well, close enough. I'm at school, more specifically 4th year Calculus. Great, loving my life right now...'

"Miss Swan, if you aren't mature enough to not fall asleep in class then you're clearly not mature enough for my class, and blah, blah, blah, blahty blah blah" Mrs. Smith ranted, but I blocked her crotchety ass voice out and simply looked at the board assuming that she wanted me to solve the problem.

"-4" I said going to lay my head back down "And- What?" She asked and owlishly looked at me. I cracked an eye open and said "The answer is -4. Do you want me to show you my work?" Flabbergasted but clearly trying to prove me incompetent she said "Yes, that would be wonderful Miss Swan" 'Fucking snaggle-toothed hag...'

I stood up with great effort and made a show of how tedious it was to walk walk all the way to the green chalkboard (despite the fact that I was in the front row) and proceeded to solve problem. It took me two minutes and 5 seconds, 'Tch, that's a waste of my nap time' I turned around to see a floored Mrs. Smith and a classroom full of amused seniors.

"Do you want me to turn the negative into a positive, Mrs. Smith?" I asked sarcastically to the rude teacher that interrupted my nap. Mrs. Smith proceeded to compose herself "No, that will— Wait did you just call me 'Mrs. Smith'?" The senior started snickering "Yeah, why? Is that not your name?" I asked but picked at my nails to show that I didn't really care.

Her face turned beet red as she snapped back "No! I'm Ms. Kelly!" In her elderly shrill voice making wince and rub my ear "My apologizes.... I should've known you were unmarried" the seniors tried desperately to compose themselves but a few gave up and burst out laughing. Mrs. Smith was turning purple, but before she could explode Ms. Honey, my language arts teacher, entered.

"Ms. Kelly, I can hear you from down the hall... is everything— oh! Bambi, I didn't realize that you had this class. Am I correct in assuming that you're responsible for Ms. Kelly's yelling?" She asked politely, making me shrug and say "Guilty. Mrs. Smith rudely woke me up from my nap, went on a rant about how I'm not good enough for her class, then tried to make me seem incompetent. Bitchy Bam came out, for that I apologize."

Ms. Honey nodded then turned to Mrs. Smith and said "Can I talk to you in the hallway?" Mrs. Smith grumbled and followed her.

I walked back to my seat, put on my headphones and went back to sleep. 'Now...where was I? Oh! Yes...'

Custard valley....

Jello castle with a pudding moat.....

~~~timeskip~~~
I drove home and walked into the house only to smell something cooking "Papa? Are you home?" I called out.

"Sorry! Just me!" A feminine voice called out. I walked into the kitchen to see Leah standing over the stove "Leah? What are you doing here?" She turned her head to look at me "Charlie's working late tonight, and Phil had to go out of town for a bit. I decided since you were alone and vulnerable we'd do GNAF" I smirked "I'm so down! Did you bring pjs?" She nodded "I'm making baked chicken with steamed veggies. Sound good?"

I nodded "Yeah! Lemme change and do homework then I'll tell you about my first week!" "Sounds good, Baby" I bolted upstairs and changed.

I sat down and began my homework like a good student.