Chapter 09

Bambi's POV
I sat on the couch with Paul and Jared playing video games at Emily's while Emily and Sam were cooking in the kitchen.

I would've helped, but after setting water on fire during lunchtime it was decided that I shouldn't be in the kitchen.

Dad and papa left this morning for their vacation, and I went to Emily's much to the protest of Bella. I don't know what her deal is, but I want no part of it.

The front door suddenly opened causing us to pause the game and look over. There in the doorway stood Jake with Renaissance in his arms "Knock! Knock! Guess who came over for dinner!" Jake called as he set Rainbow down and my 'sister's' crotch goblin ran over to me and hugged me like we were best friends or something "Hi Aunt Bambi!"

Emily and Sam walked in, both were frowning "Jake? Can I talk to you for a moment?" Sam asked as the three walked into the kitchen with Paul and Jared following. This meant that I was left alone, UNSUPERVISED I might add, with Bella's spawn.

I looked at her and she looked at me......Well this is awkward.

I turn back to the tv to play the game solo, but the rug rat stepped in front of the tv and blocked me "Why do you hate me?" Ranch dressing asked catching me off guard "What?" I questioned, baffled "Why do you hate me?" She repeated. I stared at her for a moment before carefully setting the controller down with a sigh and leaning back while rubbing my face.

"Look, kid, it's not that I hate you per say...it's more like I'm not particularly excited about your mother's existence" I said awkwardly while trying to explain the situation. Reddit looked at me funny making me sigh again and say "Your mother and I don't have the best relationship. In fact, we absolutely hate each other, so to avoid confrontation we—-Mainly me— avoid each other to keep the peace. Since you and her are so buddy-buddy I avoid you to prevent conflict."

She seemed to understand now as she looked down at her lap "So because you hate my mom, you hate me too?" I shook my head and said "You're not getting it. I don't hate you, Ren, I just avoid you because you're Bella's daughter. Interacting with you will cause issues with your mother" she nods seeming to get it now "Okay, I see, we have to be secret friends" I chuckled and said "Yeah, that's probably a good idea" she nods before asking "Did you call me Ren?" I nod and said "Yeah, it's a Japanese name and when you spell it with an 'e' it means lotus."

Ren tilts her head and asks while sitting on my lap "What's a lotus?" I smiled and pulled out my phone "It's an aquatic flowe that is sometimes called a water lily. Here take a look" I hand her my phone and let her scroll through the photos "Wow! It's so pretty!" I nodded and said "Yeah, it is" she exits out of my google app to see my Lock Screen "Who's that?" She asks making say "My favorite anime character."

She looked at me with innocent confusion "What's anime?" I smirked

~~~timeskip~~~The next morning I didn't wake up snuggled with Ren on Emily's couch

~~~timeskip~~~
The next morning I didn't wake up snuggled with Ren on Emily's couch.

I woke up snuggled with Ren in a tent in one of the vast snowy woods of Forks.

I was careful not to wake her up as I crept out of the tent only to stumble upon a heated argument "This is kidnapping!" Leah accused Edward and Bella "Bambi isn't a child!" Edward argued back "I'm sorry, but 17 isn't an adult Mr. 1900s!" Paul snapped back "You took your sister to an unknown location without her or her legal guardian's consent or knowledge, that's literally the definition of kidnapping!" Leah screeched as Seth tried to calm her down.

"Why is she even here?! Huh?! She has nothing to do with this!" Paul demanded "What I do with my sister is none of your business mutt!" Bella snapped making Paul start to shake "Paul! Calm down!" Sam ordered when he caught sight of me. Paul ignored him and steam started to rise off of him before the sounds of bones cracking and breaking filled the air, then Paul morphed into the beautiful dark gray wolf that I had hallucinated the night of Bella's wedding.

Or at least I thought I had hallucinated.....

"What the fuck.." I said in shock making all eyes turn to me. Then like every badass heroine in anime...I fainted.

(A/n): Hi! Sorry for the late chapter! I have a question, what would be a good sister name for Charlie and Stephanie? I was thinking Valerie, Gracie, or Jaime, but Sadie or Josie would be cute too! Sophie seems sweet as well. I'm aiming for an ie/e/y ending theme. Thank you!