Part 22

When landed on the shores of England stood three exhausted siblings as they were accompanied minors travelling internationally, they had to await the contact that was escorting them to a safe house. George, being the eldest kept his eye on the twins as they curiously sat at a table at the moving crowds making their way through the busy airport. It didn't phase him how much chaos moved through the terminals as he had become an expert around London Airport due to the constant travelling. "Do you think Harry's picking us up?" Beckham wondered, bored out of his mind since his gaming console had drained of battery on their final approach into the city.

George wanted to be hopeful to see the older boy he admired. He was a brave soul that was willing to sacrifice himself in order to restore balance in the wizarding world, all George was compared to him was another plain student figuring out who he wanted to be in this lifetime. He was merely Harry's brother figure and Harry wanted to protect the adopted siblings he grew up with, he wanted to be a chance for them to live their lives without the hassle of being attacked by death eaters. "I think it's too dangerous for Harry to do that," George murmurs, hoping to see a familiar face.

Beckham sighed as his twin sister yawned. Although it was the opposite season in England the youngest Evans sibling still chose to wear the black jacket her mother had recently purchased for her, the cool summer air would reach her as she watched the sunset behind the landing planes. They had been waiting a short three hours since they landed, and the hope they would be taken that night from the airport was dimming as the children looked at the large clock digitally moving across a screen.

Their luck would change just a short twenty-minute wait from the moment that Beckham started complaining about his boredom. Remus Lupin was late due to the extra security measures the Order had put in place for the transport of the children to their final determination. It was a face that George recalled meeting one-semester break with the company of his older cousin. The man apologized seeing the exhaustion across the sibling's faces. "So sorry, traffic was busy this afternoon." The wizard blamed the city's traffic problem rather than miscommunication as sources had indicated a threat they had to work around as dark wizards had been spotted in the surrounding area. "Shall we get going?" The wizard asked as the children nodded, picking up their luggage as the man led the way to an awaiting car that had been organised.

The transition from London to the countryside was quick as the pair of younger twins had fallen asleep, the sister leaning her head on her brother. George remained awake, wanting to see where the Order was taking them for the remainder of the summer break. "How bad are things?" George asked the wizard who kept his wand in view as the car was driven by another member of the order.

"Death Eaters are attempting to take over much of the world, I believe your next year at Hogwarts will be different from most." The man answered honestly the boy with dark hair. "Nothing to fear as you are well protected and I assure you no harm will come to you or your siblings."

Looking out the window, the man uttered the words. "Rest, we'll be there soon."

George only saw blackness, being put under a spell to sleep until they got to their end destination.

Upon waking, Millie found herself in an unfamiliar place. Around the room were mismatched sofas pushed in a semi-circle shape that surrounded a fireplace, there were many tones of red and gold presented throughout the room which was filled with family photographs which moved presented on the walls. Millie's brothers were not present in the room where she found a warm knitted blanket covering her small frame, her hazel eyes filling with anxiety as she held the blanket tighter. There were candles on the mantle place giving the illusion of a lit room as it was dark outside the window covered by a recently repaired curtain.