Chapter 2, Part 2: Reunited; More Saiyans

Previously:

Frieza spent the next 23 years training with both Ize and Broly once he was old enough. Broly has full control of his wrathful power, his super saiyan form still needs work.

'Finally, now the fun can finally begin.' Frieza thought. "Broly, we are going to Earth."

Now:

"Like I told you some years ago, there are some saiyans I would like you to meet. I doubt they are as powerful as the two of us. Now grab onto my shoulder and we will begin a new adventure." The saiyan does as told.

Frieza uses the kai kai and is met with Kakarot, Bardock, and Gine. They were living in Capsule Corp. Bardock sees Frieza and smiles widely.

"Look who it is, guess you were serious about coming to see me after 23 years. Speaking of that, why 23?" Bardock says to the frost demon. "Because we will have a visitor shortly, someone you may know actually."

"Someone I know you say? Well, who is it?" Bardock asks. "Your son."

"My son? Do you mean... Raditz?"

Gine and Kakarot were watching the interaction. Bardock has already told Kakarot about his brother, Kakarot had an idea on who Frieza is because Bardock would talk about him from time to time. He didn't know who the big guy next to Frieza was though. Gine was surprised to hear that Raditz was going to be coming to the planet soon.

"Yes, I am talking about Raditz," Frieza replies. He turns to see Gine and Kakarot. Frieza began to walk towards them, "Kakarot, my how you've grown. I sense that you are quite powerful too. And Gine, I don't think we've had a proper conversation. The person I am here with is Broly, he's a saiyan. And also my son."

"Wait, did you say son?" Bardock questioned. "Of course, I was the one that raised him after all."

"Hello, my name is Broly." The giant says.

Then a knock was heard, followed by someone walking into the room. It was Bulma and she had a child in her hands. Her eyes widened as she was eye to eye with a real alien.

She of course knew Kakarot and his family were saiyans but they looked human. Frieza was more 'alien' when it came to looks. "What is going on here?" She asked, looking at Kakarot.

"This is Frieza, the person my father has been mouthing on about for years." Kakarot replies. Frieza ignores the comment, he was more interested in Bulma because she was holding a child in her arms.

'He looks like Gohan...but he has blue hair!' He thought to himself. "Who is the child?" Frieza questions. "Our son." Kakarot replied. "What is his name?" Frieza asked. "His name is Gohan. Named after someone who helped us get used to life on Earth. He sadly passed a few years ago due to old age." Kakarot explained.

"Ah, I see. So Bardock, tell me. Are you still immortal?" Frieza questioned. "No, I used the dragon balls to revert the immortality a few years ago. It's just not for me."

"I understand. Well, do you at least have super saiyan?" Frieza asks. "No, but I do have this strange power. It's me using the oozaru but in base."

Frieza was intrigued, "Show me this new power of yours then."

Bardock does just that. "Do you also have this power?" Frieza asked Kakarot, "I do, do you want me to show you?"

"Please do."

They were both now powered up and were pretty powerful. "Broly here also has the same power. How about we fight? Kakarot will take on Broly and I will fight Bardock."

"Woah woah woah, not so fast misters. Follow me if you want to fight." Bulma says ordering the group. They don't argue and do as they are told. She leads them to a training room that she built not too long ago.

"This is perfect, shall we begin?" Bulma left the room and let them do their thing.

All of the saiyans couldn't wait any longer and they all began fighting.

Right off the bat it was clear that Broly and Frieza were powerhouses. They had the advantage over their opponents. "You may be strong but not strong enough." Frieza told Bardock and Kakarot. All this did was piss off Bardock, he pushed himself further. Frieza was too fast, he landed a blow to Bardock's gut. The attack left him winded and wheezing. "How did you hit me? You didn't even move a hand."

"To be honest with you, my power is godly. I can show you a way to reach godhood but first I need you to learn super saiyan. This oozaru power is not enough."

Broly too had to hold back, having two Friezas as training partners had greatly increased his power. When the sparring was done Kakarot and Bardock were bloodied and bruised.

Kakarot looks at Bardock, "I don't have any senzu beans, how about you?" "I don't either."

"I believe I can be of assistance." Frieza says to them. He uses his healing ability and they were good as new. "You never cease to amaze me."

"Yes, I am quite amazing aren't I." At that moment Frieza sensed three powers heading towards earth. The saiyans did too. "You guys sense that?" Frieza questions. Kakarot, Broly, and Bardock all nod. "This should be interesting."

They all go outside, "Everyone grab onto me. We need to make sure they know we're onto them."

All of them arrive to see the pods hurdling down onto the planet. The saiyans grab the pods mid air and descend back onto the planet. The pods open to reveal three saiyans.

'I never liked Nappa, maybe I should just kill him right here.' Frieza thought to himself. Vegeta sees Bardock and Frieza together and he is both angered and fearful. "F-Frieza?" He mumbled. Nappa and Raditz were also the same way. Raditz on the other hand was surprised to see his father here.

"Father? What are you doing here?"

"It's good to see you, Raditz."

Frieza stayed eerily quiet, staring at Nappa. "L-lord Frieza, what brings you here?"

"Quiet." The frost demon kills the bald saiyan right there. The sudden attack left Vegeta and Raditz even more scared. "We will play by my rules," Frieza tells the Saiyans.