Chapter 3, Part 1: The Quest To Achieve a Legendary Power

Previously:

"Quiet." The frost demon kills the bald saiyan right there. The sudden attack left Vegeta and Raditz even more scared. "We will play by my rules," Frieza tells the Saiyans.

Now:

"Tell me something. Would you like to leave this planet alive or should I spare you?" Said the frost demon. '*I don't plan on killing these two, that would just ruin my plan*,' Frieza thought to himself.

Even though Vegeta was scared, he wasn't one to give up. He looks at Frieza and Bardock with anger. "You destroyed my planet... and you took my throne. I don't care how long it takes, both of you will die by my hands." The former prince turns to his ally. "Raditz, I am your leader. I don't care if you have family here. We will kill them, are you with me?"

Raditz took in everything Vegeta was saying. He took the time to build up all of the courage he could. It was about time he finally stood up to himself. "Vegeta, all of the years we've spent together...all you've done was ridicule me for being weak. I couldn't say anything back because you were always so much stronger than I. Now seeing my family after all of these years, I wish to stay with them." He marches to Bardock's side and stands there defiantly.

This left Vegeta dumbfounded, a weakling like Raditz just left him just like that. "No. You don't just disobey like this and not expect punishment." The saiyan looks to his hand and summons a white ball of energy. He throws it into the sky and says three words. "Burst open and mix!"

The oozaru looked at Frieza, he had a bored expression and wasn't doing anything. Vegeta hesitates for a second, his eyes landing on Bardock and Raditz. He knew someone was missing, the oozaru turns just in time to be punched in the nose. It was Kakarot, he had moved while Vegeta was transforming. Vegeta's body is sent through multiple mountains, and the oozaru was knocked out.

The group arrived at where Vegeta was resting. "What are we gonna do with him?" Raditz asked. They all looked at Frieza. "I have an idea," he says. Frieza walks to the unconscious Vegeta and puts two hands on his chest. The body of the saiyan soon started to glow as he was starting to wake.

The saiyan opens an eye to see Frieza. The frost demon only healed him enough so he could talk. Vegeta grunts, "Frieza...why. Why did you destroy the planet?" Instead of being stubborn or angry, he shows vulnerability as tears start forming in his eyes.

"It wouldn't be the best idea if I were to tell you the reason I did it. But I will tell you this, *I didn't want to do it*."

"Bullshit, you're a monster." The saiyan replied. Frieza sighs as he continues healing him. Once healed, Vegeta stared at the group in disgust. "To think saiyans would be allies with the person who destroyed their home planet." He scoffs, "Unbelievable."

"Like Frieza said, there was a reason he had to destroy the planet," Bardock spoke up. "Enough!" Vegeta raised his voice. He looks at Kakarot with intrigue. "I don't know how you became this powerful but when I come back, all of you will bow down to me. If I can't be the prince of the saiyans, I will become the emperor of the universe." He looked at Frieza dead in the eye while saying the last line. "Since it seems like somebody here has given up," he continued.

Frieza laughs in return, "Fool, why would I abandon my army? You may try to take over but there is a certain someone that will get in your way."

"Go to hell Frieza," the former prince says as he flies into the atmosphere. "What are we gonna do about him?" Broly spoke. "I wouldn't worry too much about it. We will be fine," reassured Frieza.

He turns to the saiyans with a determined expression. "It's about time we get you all super saiyan. I am so far ahead of all of you it's not even funny."

"Actually, I was thinking about getting some food. What about you guys?" Kakarot says. All of the saiyans nod in agreement and then look at Frieza. "What?" The frost demon says. "Well, aren't you gonna teleport us back to capsule corp?" Bardock said.

Frieza crossed his arms. "Fine," he says. They return back to the capsule corp building in a flash. Gine, Bulma and Gohan were waiting for their return.

Gine runs to Raditz the moment he arrives, she gives him a hug and starts wailing. "Raditz, you're finally back," she says. The group all looked on, this was a wholesome moment.

"Okay, okay, okay. Raditz is back. Yay," Frieza says sarcastically. "Now we need to feed these saiyans as soon as possible."

Broly's stomach rumbles, the group looks at him amused. "We need food," Broly spoke. "Enough talk about food. I have lived around with these saiyans long enough to know they have a huge appetite. That's why I always have pre-prepared in capsules." Bulma says to the group.

"Did you know about this?" Frieza says to Bardock. "Well, of course I did. She's my daughter in law for Kami's sake," the saiyan replied.

- Time skip–

"Alright, you've all had your food. It is time to finally train." Frieza announced to the group.

"Where should we start?" Raditz asked. "You are familiar with the hyperbolic time chamber, am I right?" The frost demon says. The question was directed at Kakarot and Bardock.

"How do you know that?" Kakarot asked. "It's simple really, how do you think I predicted Raditz coming to Earth?"

"The powers that you possess are quite interesting. So you also possess future vision like me?" Bardock questioned. "Something like that. Now let's get this training over with."

The group head to the lookout. Popo and Kami were already anticipating the arrival. Kami had been watching Frieza the moment he had arrived on the planet. He heard about him from Bardock. The saiyan told the Namekian all about how Frieza had helped him. And it seemed to him like the space emperor was an ally. The residents of the lookout greet the visitors.

"Frieza, I am grateful for what you've done. How will I ever repay you?" Kami says to the frost demon. "I want to be able to use the hyperbolic time chamber and the dragon balls anytime I wish." Frieza replied. Kami nods in agreement.

The group steps into the chamber. At the same time Bardock forgot something very important. "The food, we forget the food!" He yells. "Relax, If you're hungry I can just heal you. Just like the good old days." Frieza says. "Ah, yes. The time you made me immortal and your punching bag? How could I ever forget."

"Let's get the business.The goal here is to get super saiyan. Raditz, I will personally train you. "Kakarot, Bardock, and Broly..." He then made three clones of himself. "There, one of me for each of you."

"Of course, you can clone yourself." Kakarot shakes his head, "I guess we're lucky that you aren't evil." He continued.

Frieza smirks, "This will be fun."