Chapter 12, Part 2: Mini Frieza's

PREVIOUSLY ON:

"Frieza, how the hell are you here?" Vegeta questions

'This must be the After Future timeline. And the white-haired Saiyan is Xicor...'

"Just seeing how this fight will end. Don't mind me," he says.

NOW:

Xicor then punches Broly so hard that he is sent flying back to the group. "Hey Broly, can you still fight? Get up," Vegeta says. Broly painfully got back up. "H-he's mine. He won't kill me that easily. Kakarot is mine."

"Well, in order to get to Kakarot, we have to kill him first. Hold nothing back. Once he is dead, you will get your fight with both me and Kakarot like we've agreed. Frieza, do not interfere," Vegeta says.

"I didn't ask for your help, Vegeta. But if you insist, just stay out of my way. I wasn't brought back to be surpassed by weaklings or hybrid offspring," Broly stated. "Just use everything you've got on him and don't hold anything back," says Vegeta. He then transforms into his Super Saiyan Four state.

Xicor was now rapidly approaching the group. He had his sights set on someone in particular. "Well, well, what do we have here? And here I thought you were dead," Xicor says.

Frieza smirks, "Frieza in the flesh. Now go back to fighting the Saiyans, it was just getting interesting." Xicor was angered by the laid back demon. "I will teach you a lesson. Nobody is going to disrespect me in such a way."

"Bring it on, halfling," Frieza egged on. The two warriors stood facing each other, their power levels surging as they prepared to engage in a fierce battle. Xicor, the half-Saiyan warrior.

Xicor charged forward, his fists clenched tightly as he prepared to strike. Frieza smirked and effortlessly dodged the attack, his body moving with the grace of a trained dancer. Xicor spun around and launched a powerful kick, but Frieza caught his foot and tossed him aside like a rag doll.

The two fighters circled each other, their eyes locked in a deadly stare. Xicor lunged forward with a flurry of punches, but Frieza blocked each blow with ease. The emperor retaliated with a blast of energy, sending Xicor crashing into a nearby mountain.

Xicor staggered to his feet, his eyes burning with anger. He charged forward once more, determined to defeat his enemy at any cost. Frieza smirked and unleashed a devastating wave of energy, engulfing Xicor in a ball of flames.

As the smoke cleared, Frieza emerged from the wreckage unscathed. Xicor lay on the ground, his body badly injured and his spirit broken. Frieza walked over to him, a cruel smile playing across his lips.

"You're not so tough after all, are you?" he taunted. "You're nothing compared to me." Krillin, Uub, Vegeta, Broly and Trunks looked on in utter shock and disbelief. "H-how is this possible?" Vegeta questioned.

Frieza spat on the ground twice. His saliva began to move on its own and morph and contort. Soon two mini Frieza's stood there. "What the hell is going on?!" Broly yells angrily.

"You will be fighting one of them. I will just sit back and watch." Frieza then did the unexpected. The demon begins to heal Xicor, much to everyone's dismay and horror.

Once healed, Xicor jumps back. Created a distance meeting him and Frieza. "But how? How is this possible? You were weak, never this strong. Tell me, Frieza, how did you reach this level of power?" Xicor questioned.

"100 pushups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats, and a 10 kilometer run," Frieza sarcastically answered. "DON'T TOY WITH ME!" Xicor yelled at the top of his lungs. He rushes at Frieza once again.

The demon did nothing but just stand there with a smirk plastered onto his face. The other mini Frieza appeared in front of Xicor in a flash. He sent a flying kick straight to his face. The force of the attack was so powerful it sent Xicor flying back.

Broly and Vegeta were also struggling against the miniature Frieza. "What is this, how are you doing this?!" Vegeta asked. "That is none of your concern at the moment." Frieza answers.

The battle continued to rage on, each fighter unleashing their full power in a fierce display of strength and skill. Trunks and Uub were doing their best to hold their own against the miniature Frieza, while Krillin stood back, ready to offer support wherever it was needed.

Broly was growing angrier and more frustrated with each passing moment. He could feel his power growing, but it wasn't enough to overcome the strength of his opponent. He needed to do something, and fast.

With a roar of fury, Broly began to transform. His muscles bulged and his body grew to an enormous size. Energy crackled around him as he unleashed his full power, sending shockwaves rippling across the battlefield.

The miniature Frieza was not fazed by the show of power at all. Frieza watched in amazement as Broly continued to grow in power.

With a smirk, the mini Frieza charged forward, his body pulsing with energy. He unleashed a massive blast of energy, aiming straight at Broly's heart. But it was too late. Broly had already seen the attack coming, and he had prepared himself.

With a roar of fury, Broly punched the blast with all his might, shattering it into a million pieces. The force of the blast sent shockwaves across the battlefield, knocking everyone to the ground.

As the dust settled, Broly stood tall, his power radiating from him like a beacon. "Good work, Broly. Now we need to find a way and take out Frieza," Vegeta says.

What they did not expect was for the mini Frieza to regenerate. "Let's try using a little bit more power shall we? That wasn't even 5% of my power."

Xicor went rushing back into the battle. "Looks like we've got a common enemy now. Things have just turned interesting," he comments.

"Trust me when I say anything that you do will not work," Frieza stated.