Chapter 11: Clash of Two Gods!

PREVIOUSLY ON:

Beerus was not having any of it

Beerus was not having any of it. "Even though your battle was an extraordinary one, you still woke me from my nap. And also, I can tell...you have gotten strong. Maybe a little too strong. The same can be said to you friend over here," he says referring to Cell.

"What are you trying to do Frieza?" Beerus questioned. The frost demon smirked, he knew exactly what the situation was. Beerus also did too, he was outclassed, and it made him absolutely furious.

NOW: "Lord Beerus, I assure you that you have nothing to worry about." Frieza stated. "Oh really? Now tell me how have you gotton so powerful." Beerus comanded. "From training, of course." Frieza replied. "How exactly is that possible? I can sense some traces of god ki within you but it seems like you are not utilizing the power."

"Like I said before, Beerus, I have no intention of taking your place as the God of Destruction. But I do know some people that may be of interest for you." Frieza says. "I'm intrigued. Tell me more," Beerus says. "The Super Saiyan God resides on the planet known as Earth. His name is Kakarot and might be a great warmup after your rest."

"You there," Beerus says, looking at Cell. "Don't interfere."

Cell shrugs his shoulders. "Whatever you're planning on doing, I would not recommend it," the bio android stated.

"Frieza, I want to see how strong you really are," Beerus stated. Frieza smirks, "As you wish, Lord Beerus." The space emperor seemingly transformed but nothing physically changed.

"That state you're in, it seems familiar," Beerus says. "That is because Elder Kai gifted it to me," Frieza answered. "Elder Kai? But I sealed him away years ago."

"Well, he's free now. The sword was broken." Frieza got into a battle stance while Beerus stood still.

In the depths of space, two of the most powerful beings in the universe stood face to face. Frieza, the tyrannical overlord of the universe, and Beerus, the God of Destruction, prepared for battle.

Frieza, in his base form, was confident in his abilities. He charged towards Beerus with incredible speed, his fists raised to strike. But Beerus was unfazed, his eyes locked onto Frieza as he effortlessly dodged each of his attacks.

Beerus smirked as he landed a powerful kick to Frieza's side, sending him tumbling through space. But Frieza quickly regained his composure, transforming into his ultimate form and firing a barrage of energy blasts towards Beerus.

Beerus dodged each blast with ease, his movements fluid and graceful. But Frieza wasn't about to give up so easily. He charged towards Beerus once again, his hands crackling with energy.

Beerus was caught off guard as Frieza landed a powerful punch to his stomach, knocking the wind out of him. Frieza took advantage of the opening, unleashing a flurry of punches and kicks upon Beerus.