Chapter 8, Part 2: You Have Some Explaining To Do

Previously On:

Trunks and Frieza entered the time machine

Trunks and Frieza entered the time machine. The hybrid pressed some buttons and the machine started to float in the air. Cell watches as the time machine disappeared.

Now:

The two arrive in the future, everything is a mess. There were little signs of life. They exit the machine, "We need to get to find the androids." Trunks says to Frieza. "Well, lead the way," Frieza replied.

Trunks blasted off into the sky and Frieza followed. A couple minutes later they saw explosions, as  they got closer two figures were visible. "Hey!" Trunks yells. The two figures turned out to be Android 17 and Android 18. "Trunks, good to see you're back. We won't let you run any longer." 18 said to the hybrid. The siblings then focused their attention on the person that was next to the Saiyan.

"18, doesn't he seem familiar to you?" 17 asked. "Yes, but I can't put my finger on it." 18 replied. Frieza and Trunks smirked. "The name is Frieza, you may have heard of me."

"Frieza?!" They both say in unison. "But aren't you supposed to be dead? And why are you allying with the Saiyan?" 18 questions. "I do not have to answer you. You have already caused enough pain and suffering, you need to pay the price. But don't worry, I will not be the one killing you."

"You mean you expect Trunks to kill us?" 17 questioned. He turns to his sister, they then start to laugh. "What is so funny to you?" Trunks questioned. "Trunks, you're a weakling. And Frieza, you stand no chance!" 18 says.

"Alright, Trunks, kill them." Frieza stated. Trunks transformed into his improved Saiyan form. He was coated in a golden aura with electricity around it. "This is Super Saiyan Two!" He announced to the androids. "W-what? Impossible!" 18 says absolutely shocked.

Trunks rushed at the two siblings and began to pounce on them. "You took everything from me!" He sends a roundhouse kick to the skull of 17. The android fell back, 18 attempts to go for an attack but she could not move.

Frieza had his hand out, holding the android in place. "You are gonna stay right there for me." 18 struggled in place, "No! Let me go!" She yells. Frieza let out a chuckle. "And why would I do that?"

Galick Gun!" Trunks yells. The ki blast consumed Android 17, Frieza and 18 watches as it does. "No! 17!" 18 yells. Trunks turns to see Frieza holding 18 in place. The Saiyan appeared in front of the android in a flash.

He holds his hand up to her face, "This is the end." 18's head was disintegrated by the Saiyans attack.

"Good job but I'm afraid this isn't over." Frieza tells the Saiyan. "Damnit, what is it now?" Trunks questioned. Frieza simply points his finger in a direction. The Saiyan turns to the direction Frieza was pointing. He was met with a green bug like being. "Is that Cell?" Trunks questions.

"Indeed he is

"Indeed he is." Frieza confirmed. "Where are they?" Cell questioned. "Are you talking about the androids?" Trunks asked. "Yes I am talking about the androids! Where are they?! I sensed a battle going on, I come here and see you two here."

"Well, you're far too late." Frieza informed Cell. "I killed them," Trunks tells Cell. "Hmph, you will pay with your life." Cell says. Hearing this Trunks rushed at the bug creature. "What was that?" He says. The imperfect being was taken aback by the sudden speed.

"I said you-"

Cell was not able to finish his sentence, Trunks had his hands wrapped around the bio android's throat. He slowly began to suffocate Cell. Trunks kept going until the bug's head exploded.

Trunks wiped the green blood off of his face. "Disgusting," he says. Frieza then teleported in front of him. "Good work. Before we go see Bulma, we should get the dragon balls."

"We can't. Even when Piccolo fused with Kami it wasn't enough. The androids killed him."

"I'm not talking about Earth's dragon balls. I'm referring to planet Namek's dragon balls," Frieza tells the hybrid. Trunks' eyes widened at the mention of the planet. "But mom said that the planet was moved."

Frieza puts a hand on Trunks' shoulder and two fingers on his forehead. The first demon searches for Dende's energy signature. Once he locked onto it, he teleports along with Trunks.

The Saiyan was surprised, "Is this..."

"Yes, this is Namek," Frieza says.

Trunks looks around, he makes eye contact with a Namekian. He was able to tell something was wrong because the Namkian looked horrified. Frieza notices and walks over to him. "Dende, it's a pleasure to see you."

"F-Frieza. Please don't hurt me," Dende says. "Oh, I am not the same Frieza you know. Please, bring me to the elder."

Dende leads the duo the elder Moori. "What is the meaning of this?" The elder asked. "Calm down, we just need the dragon balls," Trunks says. "I know this looks bad, but I am not the Frieza that you know. You can trust me."

"N-No! Get off of this planet. You are not welcome here," Moori stated. The Namekian created distance, "Leave now."

Frieza uses his immense speed to become face to face with the elder. "If you don't trust me then I'll make you." He puts his hand on Moori's forehead and begins to share his memories with him.

"Y-you really aren't that same Frieza... the dragon balls are in there," Moori said pointing to a building. "Thank you for your help." Frieza says.

Trunks and Frieza enter the building and see that all of the balls were in one place. Trunks picked them up and exited the building. Frieza followed.

They return to the elder who chanted the words to summon the dragon.

"State your wishes and I shall grant them," Parunga says. "Bring everyone who died against the androids back to life," Trunks says. Moori then translated the wish. "Bringing back a large group of people that died took two out of the three wishes. You have one remaining wish," Moori informed them. "Okay, make everything go back to the way it was before the androids attack," Trunks says. Moori nodded and made the wish. The dragon returned to the dragon balls.

"Thank you for the help." Frieza says. Frieza puts two fingers on his forehead and locks onto Bulma's energy. The two of them arrived at the Capsule Corp building. Gohan and Vegeta were also there.

"Frieza? What the hell is going on?" Vegeta questioned. Gohan too was surprised. "Trunks, what happened and why are you with Frieza?" Gohan also questioned. Before anyone could say anything more, they heard yelling. It was Bulma. She ran to Vegeta, giving him a hug. The prince smirked. Bulma turns to Trunks and Frieza, "What the hell is happening?" She asked.

"Well, I have a lot of explaining to do," Frieza sighed.