Chapter 12, Part 1: After Future

PREVIOUSLY ON:

Kakarot struggled to sit up, wincing in pain as he did so

Kakarot struggled to sit up, wincing in pain as he did so. "I know," he said. "You're too strong for me, Beerus. I'll have to train harder if I want to beat you."

Beerus chuckled. "Perhaps," he said. "But for now, let's just enjoy the fact that we had a good fight."

Kakarot nodded, a small smile crossing his face. "Yeah," he said. "It was a good fight."

NOW: After Beerus and Kakarot had their battle, Frieza knows how much he changed the timeline, and he believes it was for the better. He knows that there is more power for him and the others to obtain but all he wants to do at the moment is explore.

He wanted to explore other timelines and dimensions, places that drastically differ from the timeline he knew. Frieza knew that he would eventually return but also wanted to experience something new.

"Alright," he says looking at the time ring. He puts out his hand and a portal opens up in front of him. The frost demon stepped inside and found himself back on Earth. "What the hell?" He says.

"I'm still on Earth..." He flies around for a while and finds nothing of interest. "Seems this might have been a waste of time."

Frieza was about to create another portal when three people teleported in. He recognized two of them as Goku and Raditz, but there was a third one that really caught his interest.

"Hey, I think I've seen that symbol somewhere before but it's blanking on me right now." Frieza stated.

They looked at Frieza in confusion. "Frieza...what the hell happened to you?" Raditz questioned. "Wait, that's Frieza?! Didn't expect to see you so soon. We still have Zarbon and Dodoria by the way," Goku stated.

"Yes, I am in fact Frieza but I am not your Frieza. You see, I am from a timeline separate from your own. Anyway everything seems to be normal here..."

"What do you mean by that?" The mysterious third person asked. "Let me show you something," Frieza stated. He transformed into his platinum form which amazed the three figures.

"Guys, I don't think we can take him on," Raditz says. Frieza smirked, "I am not here to fight. Just exploring some places. Now you there," he said pointing at the being with the hourglass emblem on its chest.

"That emblem on you looks very familiar, what is it?" He questioned. "You mean the Omnitrix? If you came from a different timeline how can this look familiar to you?" They asked.

"That is a very good question. In my past life, I used to be a human. But that was years ago. And...I remember now. You must be Ben Tennyson."

The figure pressed the emblem and turned back to his human form. "How do you know who I am?" He asked. "That is not important. Now..." Frieza turns around and creates another portal with the time ring. "Farewell."

He enters the portal, leaving Goku, Raditz, and Ben confused. Frieza exists and is now in space. "I guess I won't always be sent to a planet..." He searches for any familiar powers and senses that there was a battle that was happening.

Using instant transmission he was sent to a battle between a white haired Saiyan and Broly. But the Broly he was seeing was not Super Broly, it was the original.

The Legendary Super Saiyan slams the other Saiyans head onto a mountain but he was unaffected. Broly kept going with his assault and the white haired Saiyan kept dodging. "Look at you, you can't even touch me. You call yourself a Saiyan? I don't see what's so 'Legendary' about you. You're just another waste of time."

The white haired Saiyan grabs the incoming fist of Broly and states, "If this is the best you can do, you are just wasting my time, Saiyan."

'Broly's power is dropping at a rapid pace' Frieza thought to himself. He looks around and sees Vegeta, Trunks, Krillin, and Uub.

 He looks around and sees Vegeta, Trunks, Krillin, and Uub

"Frieza...how the hell are you here?" Vegeta questions.

'This must be the After Future timeline. And that white-haired Saiyan is Xicor...'

"Just seeing how this fight will end. Don't mind me," he says.