Chapter 5, Part 2: Buu's

Previously:

"Oh? Are those your last words? Very well then." Frieza stabs the tail on Cold's side. The former yells in anguish. He begins to absorb Cold's power, and lifeforce. All that was his cape and armor. "Glad I got that over with."

Now:

"From this moment on every opponent that I face will be no challenge to me. Once Cell is on the Z Fighters side, I could fight him. At least he would be on par with me. And then there is Beerus, I still don't know the extent of his power so it's safer not to find out."

Frieza then had a great idea, he uses instant transmission and appears in front of... himself. "Hello there," Frieza says to himself. "Frieza, nice of you to stop by," Ize replied. "Yes, it has been many years. I see that the empire is still going strong?" Frieza says. "Well, of course. It is under my control after all," Ize said proudly.

They were currently inside some kind of castle. Upon teleporting there, Frieza could tell that he was not inside a ship.

"I see, well I have some questions for you. One, are you going around selling and destroying planets or something else. Two, what planet are we on? And three, have you been keeping up with your training?" Frieza inquired.

"To answer your first question, no I have not been doing anything of the sort. It's the opposite actually. I have been helping out planets and such. This is a planet under my control, but like I said I am only benefiting these planets. And I have been keeping up with training, training partner and all," Ize explained.

"Nice to hear. So who is this training partner that you speak of?" Frieza asked. Ize smirks and calls out for someone. Frieza could not believe his eyes, he was currently in the presence of Good Buu. The only difference was he was in shap. Buu looks at the two in confusion. "Hello, my name is Frieza. Nice to finally meet you." He puts a hand out for Buu to shake.

"Where is Babidi?" Frieza asked. "I had Buu turn him into food, same for his lackeys." Ize replied. Frieza then had a brilliant idea, he made a copy of himself. "I see. If you were wondering, I have had a few 'upgrades' to my physical body," Frieza says while smirking.

"I wanted to try it out. Buu I want you to do the same, make a copy of yourself," Frieza ordered. Buu does as told. "Now watch this," Frieza says to Ize. "Buu's copy, I need you to absorb my copy."

Frieza's copy was about to say something but Buu was already absorbing him. "Do not resist," Ize tells his counterpart.

The final result was a being with amazing potential

"Buuzu, I think that fits well," Frieza says.

"This power, this knowledge, this world is not real. It's all fiction," Buuzu says. Ize and Frieza share a glance. "It seems like you know, what are you going to do with this information?" Frieza questioned.