Two.

Daisy explained (as the manager of the hair and makeup team) that the members tended to come in before the staff so they could decompress and eat before everything began getting busy. She dod encourage me to make sure I'm in early enough to set up beforehand though, because we could never afford to let hair and makeup run late.

She asked me to start early so I could meet everyone and then I would find out who I was assigned to and who my partner on makeup would be.

Leading me back to the room with the sofas, she quickly changed the subject as Namjoon went about making himself a coffee.

"So," she grinned at me, "Do you really not remember last night at all,"

I shook my head, "Not a thing. I just woke up in some cocky guys bed completely naked,"

"I was looking forward to hearing the details," She laughed.

The door to the room swung open and three men came in, pushing each other and laughing.

"Oh, here are some more members," She pulled me over, "Guys, this is your new hair stylist, Bee,"

The three looked down at me, their laughter dying out to be replaced by friendly smiles.

"I'm Jin," I shook his hand.

"Yoongi," He nodded at me and I smiled back.

"I'm Taehyung," The last one gave me a big grin and held out a fluffy mass that was in his arms, "This is Yeontan,"

Oh no. A dog. My weakness.

"Aww!" I cooed and immediately reached in, letting him sniff me before petting him, "Hello puppy!"

Taehyung put his dog in my arms, "He likes attention!" He said, "You can hold him while I get a drink,"

I thanked him, squishing the little dog as he and the others headed to the sofa where Namjoon was already sitting.

I didn't miss the lingering eye contact between Yoongi and Daisy, however, and she blushed as I grinned at her.

"Shut up," She hissed at me with a flushed face.

"I didn't say anything," I was still smiling.

Her dark eyes darted to the members before she pulled me aside, "Just don't tell anyone," She said, "We aren't supposed to... just keep it quiet ok?"

I nudged her with my shoulder, "I won't. But I'll need all the details later, you didn't even tell me,"

The door swung open again before she could reply and I looked over to see the remaining three members of BTS enter.

My heart stopped for a moment.

"What's he doing here?" I muttered as I saw the face of the very man I'd woken up looking at.

He had a carefree grin on his face and was clearly teasing one of the other guys.

Daisy led me over to them and I couldn't stop staring at him. Just my luck.

"This is your new hairstylist," Daisy said again, "Bee,"

"Oh, she's good at rearranging hair," The member I had been staring at looked away from the others to look at me, "I can tell,"

Daisy rolled her eyes next to me, "No flirting Jungkook, she's staff,"

One of the other members popped into my vision, "I'm Hoseok," He smiled widely at me and I shook his hand, careful not to jostle the now sleeping dog in my arms, "You can call me Hobi if you want,"

"Nice to meet you," I couldn't help but smile back.

"I'm Jimin," I met the second members eyes and saw that he was slightly flushed. The one who was running late. I smiled and shook his hand. His touch was very gentle and he pilled back quite quickly.

"Jungkook" My last nights mistake smirked at me, holding out his hand. I grasped his hand and he pulled me closer to him, "So this was the job you were talking about, hmm? I guess that means that I'm your boss,"

He smirked and let go of me as the other members trickles over to the sofa. I stepped back, a frown on my face and he grinned again.

"If I knew you likes dogs, I would have introduced you to mine," He headed where the other members were and Daisy replaced him.

"He's a flirt, I'm sorry," She sighed, "But don't worry. You will have to style him sometimes but he's not your assigned member,"

I blew out a sigh of relief, "Who is?"

"Let's get you set up first and let you meet your makeup artist partner, then you will find out," She smiled mischievously and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"What are you planning?"

"Nothing," She feigned an innocent face, "Nothing at all,"

She led me to the back rooms as the door opened and a group of people entered, "Your partner is here now anyway,"