Seven.

Jungkook unlocked his car and I climbed in after putting his coat on the backseat.

He was quiet, so I decided to speak first.

"I'm sorry that I don't remember what we did," I started, trying to go for a more mature route.

He shrugged, "You were drunk. It happens. You need to direct me to your place,"

"Turn left and keep going," I replied, "But anyway, just because we had sex one time, doesn't mean-"

"Four times," He interrupted, "Not one time. Four,"

"Four?"

He nodded.

My eyes widened, "Wow,"

He chuckled a bit, "It's a shame you don't remember it. Me and my soaked sheets certainly do-"

"Okay, okay," I said, "But my point is, just because we had sex.... Last night... doesn't give you the right to act like you have been,"

He glanced at me and turned when I told him to.

"Alright, I admit, I've been going at you hard. Sorry,"

I paused, actually surprised, "Thank you,"

"But I won't stop completely,"

I couldn't help but turn to glare at him, "I told you I wanted you to stop. Turn right,"

"And I've made it very clear that I want you," He said, a smirk pulling at his lips, "Shouldn't you want to get to know your boss better?"

"You're not my boss!"

"You called me Sir last night,"

My cheeks burned, "I did not,"

He laughed, "You so did. Made me super ha-"

"Okay stop," I groaned.

"That's something you didn't say. It was don't stop,"

"Enough!" He laughed a warm, happy laugh and I groaned again, "Please just stop,"

We drove in silence for a while, apart from me giving directions.

"This is me,"

Jungkook pulled over and before I could thank him for the lift, he got out of the car and walked around to open my door.

I got out and he pressed me into the huge hunk of metal we had previously been sitting in.

"Jungkook-"

"Alright," He said, "I'll stop with the aggressive flirting,"

"So what the fuck are you doing right now?!"

He put his hand on my lips, "Just shut up a moment," He sighed, "Let's go on a date. I want to go out with you,"

I pulled his hand from my lips, "I'm sorry, but no,"

"Why not?"

"I don't want to get involved with an idol again, especially my co-worker. Besides, you have zero boundaries and we aren't supposed to date anyway,"

He was quiet for a second, before letting go of me and stepping back, "Again?"

"Not your business," I muttered.

"Yoongi and Daisy are dating," He said, "Woth no problems. Why won't you try it? Just one date where you get to know the real me,"

"This is because you liked the sex??"

He rolled his eyes, "The sex was amazing, but it's not just because of that. It doesn't matter. I'm not going to give up," He gestured for me to go, "I'll wait until you're inside,"

I stared at him for a moment before quietly thanking him for the lift and heading back to my place.

—-

JUNGKOOK

As the door closed behind Bee I let out a sigh. I was such an idiot.

I checked my watch and realised that everyone had probably headed home already, so attached my phone to the car and called Daisy.

"What do you want?" Yoongi's voice came from my speakers as I pulled off.

"Hyung, stop trying to deny that you and Daisy are a thing,"

"What do you want?" His tone was exactly the same as before.

"I want to talk to your girlfriend," I sighed, "Please,"

There was silence, some rustling and then Daisy's voice came to my speakers.

"Sorry, I was showering. What's up Jungkook?"

"Yeah, you can deny all you want, but you're literally sitting on Hyung's bed right now, aren't you?"

"You have a talent for pissing girls off today, Jungkook,"

I cleared my throat, "Yeah, I guess. Sorry. Um, Bee is home safe, I'm driving home now but I wanted to ask you something,"

"What is it?"

"Who did she date that made her not want to date an idol again?"

Silence. I decided to elaborate.

"I asked her out and she said she didn't want to get involved with an idol again. Who was it?"

"That's really not my business to tell," She finally replied, "Also, I know you mean well Jungkook, but as her best friend and someone who knows something else, I really don't want to get in the middle of this,"

I frowned as I pulled into my drive, "What do you mean?"

I heard Yoongi in the background, "Just tell him, maybe he will start to actually use his non-existent brain,"

I put my car in park and frowned, "Tell me what?"

Daisy sighed, "That's not my business either,"

"Just tell him,"

"Fine. Jimin saw her a few weeks ago at her interview and wants to ask her out,"

My eyes widened, "Jimin Hyung did?"

I felt my heart crack a little.

I would never want to hurt one of my Hyungs, but I also didn't want to give up on Bee.

Now what?