Nine.

It was my first day off in a week when I was awoken stupidly early by my phone ringing.

I groaned, cursing myself for forgetting to put it on silent as I flipped it over to look at the screen.

"Great," I muttered, swiping to answer.

I lifted it to my ear and buried myself under my covers.

"It's my day off," I grumbled.

"You got a day off?" Kihyun's obnoxiously cheerful voice came through the speaker, "I thought BTS didn't have days off,"

"What do you want so early, Ki?" I sighed.

"Oh, yeah, I'm good, thanks for asking,"

As if he could sense me reaching to hang up, he quickly changed the subject.

"Okay, sorry, sorry. I just wanted to check in with you. I spoke to Yoongi, too and he said something about a love triangle. You've been with them for a week and you're already in love? Took you at least a year with-"

"It's too early for your shit, Ki," I grumbled, making him laugh.

"Alright, I'll stop. Are you busy today? Want to hang out? My schedule finishes early so we can have lunch if you want,"

I peered at the time on my too bright screen.

"How early are we talking?"

"I can meet you at 2 at the secret café,"

The Secret Café was actually quite a large place over several floors. There was a bar at the top, a restaurant in the middle and a cafe on the ground floor, all packed into a building that looked like a bunch of offices. It was a favourite for idols and celebrities because you needed a pass to get in and the inside of the. Building was fairly unknown due to how it looked on the outside.

I sighed. That gave me some more time to sleep.

"Okay, but I don't have a pass anymore,"

"That's fine, just show them your ID, I already booked us in,"

"Without hearing my answer?"

"We both know that you will do literally anything for me, don't deny it. I have to go, I'll see you later,"

Kihyun hung up without waiting for a reply and I slapped my phone on the side with a groan. I could get a few more hours sleep then I would have to get up and see someone I hadn't seen since everything happened.

—-

Sure enough, Kihyun had booked us a table at the café on the ground floor and a flash of my ID got me inside and to a table.

I ordered a drink as I fiddled with my phone, knowing that he was going to be late, but looked up in surprise as a shadow fell across my table.

"Oh," I couldn't help the disappointment in my voice.

"Good to see you, too," Jungkook smirked at me, pulling the seat opposite out and sitting down, "Why're you here all alone?"

"I'm waiting for a friend," I replied shortly, "So if you wouldn't mind moving along,"

"That's a fine way to speak to your boss," He grinned, "What friend is this? Boyfriend? I'm hurt, you said you weren't interested,"

"Bee, I'm only half an hour late, are you proud of me?"

Kihyun weaves through the tables to reach me, "Oh? Jungkook, hello,"

Jungkook shot me a strange look before standing and greeting Kihyun, "Hello, Hyung,"

"What're you doing here?" Kihyun sank into the chair Jungkook was in.

"Waiting for some of the members. We're going to have lunch but I'm early," Jungkook responded politely but there was a lot of irritation in his eyes.

"I can see Namjoom, Jin and.... Hana?" I frowned when I saw the three file through the door.

Jungkook turned to me with a smile, "Jin Hyung is better at hiding his relationships than Yoongi Hyung,"

"Cool. Well, see you later," Kihyun completely dismissed Jungkook, who hid his growing irritation well.

"Yeah," He muttered, "See you later. Bye, Princess," He stalked away and I peered at Kihyun, who had a huge grin on his face.

"Yoongi told me he's being a brat with you," He seemed proud of himself.

"Anyway, Bee," Worry came over his face, "How have you been? The members have been worried about you. Are you ok?"

I took a deep breath, memories flooding my mind. I forced a smile, "I've been okay,"

—-

AN: sorry, not a good chapter but it's a sort of... connecting chapter

Also, in case you didn't know, this sinful pretty boy is Kihyun