Four.

"It does look that way," I agreed, "In a professional environment,"

I flicked my hairdryer on, drowning out whatever Jungkook said to me after and began to work on his hair. Like Jimin's, his hair was thick and healthy and was easy to manipulate.

I glanced at his makeup every now and then to make sure his hair was accentuating his theme and began to focus on the finer details, switching off the hairdryer.

As I leaned towards his face, however, he turned to face me, gripping my wrist.

"You don't have to hide wanting to look at me," He smirked. I pulled my wrist free and fiddled with his hair from a bit more of a distance.

"Don't be so arrogant," I tutted, "I'm just doing my job,"

He laughed, his eyes still on me, "Such a pro,"

"Don't patronise me," I warned, finishing up with his hair and stepping back.

"Or what?" He smirked, standing up and towering over me.

I sighed and began packing my things away, "Just because we slept together one night - which I can't even remember, by the way - doesn't give you the right to harass me at work,"

He smirked, "I could refresh your-"

I held my hand up, "Shut up. I'm not having you talk to me this way in my place of work. Now get your shit together, we have to go,"

He stared down at me with a raised eyebrow before laughing loudly and heading for the door. His keys rattled as he pulled them free from his pocket.

"Let's go then, Princess,"

—-

I was scowling the whole ten minute journey to the studio.

Jungkook was hot, obviously, but his attitude pissed me off. I could see the crew milling about outside as we reached the location and sighed out a breath of relief.

I could finally get out of Jungkook's car.

I reached for the handle as he parked but the door wouldn't open.

"Can you let me out?" I asked shortly.

"Wait, let me ask you something,"

I turned to look at him and his face was mostly serious.

"Let's go get dinner after the shoot,"

"That's not a question," I replied, "And no thank you. That would be unprofessional,"

"I just want to get to know you better," Jungkook said with a smile, "Besides, as your boss-"

I turned to face him fully, "You are not my boss," I said, "You don't pay my wages. I work with you, not for you,"

He laughed and unlocked the door, "Alright, Princess,"

"Don't call me that," I snapped as I jumped out and rushed to the rest of the staff.

Jungkook followed leisurely behind me but I paid no attention as I headed to where my allocated band member was waiting.

"Hey," Jimin smiled at me and I rolled my eyes.

"You were outside for all of two minutes and messed up your hair," I couldn't help but smile back. He was such a sweetie.

"Ah, sorry-"

"I'm just messing about," I fixed the few fly-away hairs and he was called onto the set.

I had obviously heard about this band before and was aware if their popularity and talent, but I was blown away by the members during the shoot.

Even Jungkook stopped messing about when I fixed his hair while he was on set.

The shoot finished quicker than I thought and as I packed up, Yoongi approached me like a shadow, making me jump.

"Good job today,"

I smiled at him, "You too!"

"Thanks. Do you want to come hang out with us for a bit? Daisy is coming too,"

I hesitated but figured being with all of them was okay - as long as I wasn't left alone with Jungkook again.

"Sure. Yeah, okay," He gave a small smile and headed back to his group as Daisy wandered over.

"Thanks for helping with Jungkook," She said, "You were great,"

I shrugged, "It's my job,"

She leaned in close, "You two have met before, haven't you? Jungkook's never flirted this hard before,"

I met her eyes and she was clearly amused.

I groaned and wipes at my face with my hands, "He was the guy I went home with last night,"

"No way!" Daisy's voice was extremely loud and she apologised sheepishly when everyone glanced over at us, "Wow that's so funny," She laughed, "But you're not into him are you?"

That mischievous look came over her face again and I frowned.

"Not at all. Seriously, Daisy, what on earth-"

"Great," She clapped her hands, "You can go back with JK in his car and then I'll wait for you before we all go for dinner!"

She flounced off and I sighed, just as Jungkook sauntered over, "Great,"

"Let's go, Princess,"

"Don't call me that,"

"Whatever you say,"