Ten.

"You know, somehow I don't believe you," Kihyun said, resting his chin on his hands and staring at me, "But I also do,"

"That makes zero sense," I replied.

He grinned at me, "Yes it does," His face grew serious and he reached out and took my hand, "Look, about what happened... I'm sorry it ended up that way. You didn't deserve any of what happened,"

I sighed and put a small smile on my face, "You don't need to apologise. What happened is in the past. It wasn't any of your fault,"

He squeezed my hand and the mischievous look shot back to his face, "Okay, so tell me about your little love triangle with BTS,"

—-

JUNGKOOK

I couldn't help but stare at Bee. She was holding hands with Yoo Kihyun. I don't think I had ever felt that jealous before - especially because he literally dismissed me from their table.

"Kook," I looked at Namjoon and he narrowed his eyes at me, "I've been saying your name for ages. Stop staring at her,"

Hana looked over at Bee, "I mean, she is cute, but she's clearly on a date. Let her live in peace, Jungkookie,"

I shot her a glare and Jin kicked me under the table. I muttered a curse and leaned down to rub my shin.

"It must've been him, then," I said, "But she told me she never wanted to date an idol again,"

Namjoon shrugged his shoulders, "It's her business. Nothing to do with us,"

"But-"

"Drop it," Jin sighed, "You dont want to upset her, do you?"

I grumbled into my coffee.

"Did you and Jimin talk?" Namjoon said suddenly, "About this situation?"

I gave a half-hearted nod.

"Did they argue?" Hana asked Jin, who shook his head.

"Jimin likes her, too," He said simply.

Hana turned and looked at Bee, almost in awe, "How did she get two members of BTS to like her that much when she's only been with us a short amount of time? It took six months for Jin to even look at me,"

Jin laughed sheepishly and I suddenly felt violent. He had such a cute, loving relationship and the only girl I had ever liked didn't return my feelings. In fact, I'm pretty sure she hated me.

It was my own fault obviously, but still.

My three companions continues their conversation and my eyes strayed back to Bee. She and Kihyun weren't holding hands anymore, but they were clearly happy in each others company.

Maybe I should give up. She had a boyfriend and I-

Had she cheated on him with me? Or was this a new relationship?

I stood up as I downed my coffee and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon called as I walked.

"I'm going to work out," I muttered the reply as I walked past Bee's table. Her eyes briefly met mine, but this time I kept on walking.

I had so many emotions to go through and sort out.

—-

BEE

Catching up with my old friend was actually really nice once he dropped the subject of the past.

We had lunch together at the café and he dropped me home (careful not to be seen) and I milled around the house for the rest of the day.

I tidied a bit, made some dinner and had a bath before getting ready for bed.

However, just as I lay down, my phone rang.

Without looking at the screen, I picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey," A familiar voice sounded in my ears and I felt my heart drop. Why would he call me?!

I was silent as I tried to process the call, when his voice sounded again.

"Bee? Are you there?"

My reply was more like the croak of a frog, "I'm here,"

"Oh. That's good... yeah... Are you... Can we talk?"

I wanted to say 'No, leave me alone,' but instead my mouth formed two letters.

"Ok,"

—-

AN: bit short, sorry. I've been unwell 😅I'm still unwell