Twelve.

The shoots finished without a hitch and once we had gotten back to the building, I gathered my things and left before anyone could say anything.

I still felt guilty for snapping at Jungkook, even though he sort of deserved it.

As the secret building was close to my work, I walked and surprisingly arrived after the person I was meeting.

When he saw me coming, he stood up nervously.

"Hey, Bee," He said, "It's good to see you,"

It was good to see him too.

"Hi, Shownu," I replied, putting my bag down and sitting opposite him.

He must have been expecting a different greeting - maybe a hug? Because he hesitated a little before sitting back down.

"I ordered you a peach Ice tea," He said, gesturing to the glass in front of me.

"Thank you,"

It was uncomfortably quiet until he cleared his throat, but I sighed.

"Shownu, I don't think it's a good idea for me to be meeting you here," I said softly, "The last time we were together in public-"

"I'm sorry," He interrupted me, "That I didn't protect you properly. The rumours were the best I could do to-"

"You mean the rumours that I was ten years older than you and married?" I cut him off, "I lost my job because of you. My family were stalked by the press because they were trying to find out who my so called husband was. I had to stay locked up in my own home for weeks because they were always sniffing about and I was terrified of leaving my home. I got rejected for so many jobs because of what you said about me,"

"I was trying to get the attention on me instead," He said lamely, "My idea just didn't work,"

"Yeah, especially since your company put out a statement saying that you were unaware I was married. Shownu, you broke me. Instead of actually protecting me, you just threw me under the stampede of paparazzi. You know I had people sending me death threats??"

Shownu seemed to shrink, despite his huge frame, "Bee, I'm sorry. I fucked up,"

I took a deep breath, "I'm trying to get back on track, now. Why did you want to meet?"

Shownu also took a deep breath, and sat with a little less shame, "I still love you,"

—-

JUNGKOOK

Hoseok, Jimin and I entered the cafe after I parked my car in the garage underneath the building. We had decided to grab something light to eat before we went back and did a Live for the fans.

However, before we could go and get a table, Hoseok stopped walking, "Look, it's Bee,"

Jimin and I looked over and saw Bee sat at a table opposite someone who had their backs to us. She was crying.

I didn't want to intrude, especially after what she said to me earlier, but I couldn't stop my feet from moving.

—-

BEE

"Don't say that to me," My voice broke as I lost control of my tear ducts, "You don't get to say that to me,"

"I'm sorry," Shownu replied, reaching for my hand, "But it's true. I made a mistake last time, but-"

I snatched my hand out of reach, "Don't do this to me," The tears started to fall heavier, "Please stop this Shownu, after everything that happened, you can't honestly... You.. Please don't do this,"

I could feel my heart breaking all over again. I could remember how he told me that we needed to break up because we were found out, and how the tabloids blew up with accusations and lies about me.

The feeling of despair from all the hate and death threats came back in a tidal wave, reminding me again that he had thrown me under the bus and stepped back out of the way, watching as I burned.

"If you loved me, you would have protected me, just like you promised you would,"

A shadow fell over the table.

"Bee?"

I looked up with my red eyes to see Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok.

Shownu turned around and they all looked surprised to see him.

Jungkook moved around the table towards me, "Come on," He insisted gently, "We're going over there to get something to eat,"

I didn't even have the strength to resist as he pulled me out of my seat.

Shownu looked defeated as I left, slumping into his seat before finally getting up and leaving the cafe.

Jimin guided me into the seat Jungkook pulled out for me and I sat heavily, allowing Hoseok to swipe a tissue across my red cheeks.

—-

AN: been a while sorry! Had a lot going on!