Eleven.

JUNGKOOK

Bee wasn't herself. It was super obvious to all of us that something was bothering her.

The entire time she was styling Jimin's hair she was quiet - there was no flashing of her dimples and no sounds of her laughter. She also seemed to have some dark circles under her eyes.

It worried all of us, not just me.

As everyone cleared out, she was clearly hanging back, packing her supplies up slowly. So I also hung back.

It wasn't really my business, but I was making it mine. That probably wasn't a good thing.

"Are you okay?"

Bee actually jumped from the sound of my voice.

"I'm fine," She replied curtly, "Shouldn't you be getting to your shoot?"

"Are you upset because of Kihyun?"

She turned to look at me, narrowing her eyes, "My friendship with Ki has nothing to do with you,"

I felt myself grow irritated, "Friendship or relationship?" My voice was slightly accusatory, "As your boss-"

"For the last time!" She snapped at me, surprising me, "You are not my boss. You are not my boyfriend. You aren't even my friend. You are a work colleague that I happened to have a one night stand with, so leave me the hell alone!"

My eyes widened briefly but then my jaw clenched from the pain and anger that bubbled up from my gut.

"Fine," I replied, turning and heading out to where the rest of my group were waiting for me.

—-

BEE

As I watched Jungkook stiffly leave the room I sighed, shame making my stomach ache. I know I had my moments with him, but really, there was no excuse for how I had spoken to him.

Me being anxious and tired was not his problem and I hated myself for being so unprofessional. Just because he pushed the boundaries between us, didn't mean that I should.

I stuffed my tools into my bag and followed his path out of the room.

The band had already left but Daisy was waiting for me.

"You took a long time getting ready, are you ok?" She asked as we headed out.

"I'm fine," I said for the second time.

She rolled her eyes at me as we stepped into the empty lift. After pushing the button for the car park she looked over at me.

"Go on, what happened?"

There was silence for a moment, but I gave in and spoke up. She would get it out of me anyway, why bother trying to hide it?

"He called me," I said, "And I agreed to meet him at the café to talk,"

"Oh, Bee," Daisy groaned at me, "Why didn't you tell me? And why did you agree to meet him?"

"I don't know," My words came out barely over a whisper and my eyes suddenly began to feel hot and sting as tears welled up, "I couldn't say no,"

Daisy gave me a quick hug and pulled away as the doors to the lift opened. I could see the guys waiting at their minibus and felt even worse for holding them up.

I quickly wiped my face as I met eyes with a concerned looking Jimin and headed to the bus that was taking us stylists to the location.

I noticed that Jungkook kept his back to me and felt guilt shoot through my already aching heart. I should apologise.

"Let's go," Hannah smiled brightly at me and it was painfully obvious that she was trying to catch the attention of everyone else so they wouldn't see my stupid blotchy face.

Seriously, I didn't even need to shed a tear for people to be able to tell that I was crying. My cheeks gave it all away for me.

I climbed onto the bus and sat at the back as Daisy began counting heads.

BTS's bus drove past as we were finishing up and I noticed that both Jimin and Hoseok were looking right at me, while Jungkook was pointedly avoiding my direction.

Today was going to be rough - and only be betting rougher after work finished.

—-

AN: sorry for the short chapter and long wait!
As I said on my wall before, literally everyone in my house was sick and it's taken a while to get things back to normal!