➵ 009, 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋

CHAPTER NINE![ real life, imessage ]

CHAPTER NINE!
[ real life, imessage ]

❝ 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋  ❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

before ivy knew it she was getting dressed for another dreadful day of school. only today she was getting dressed in a motel room and was hearing the yells of random strangers, who were staying in the room besides her.

blake sent her a quick text saying she was outside of her room waiting for her. when it was summer and ivy had to stay here it was like a vacation. ivy didn't actually mind this place it's comforting in a weird way.

that day it was hard for ivy to keep her eyes open and it was definitely showing. she already got yelled at 8 times today and its only 4th period. ah yes 4th period, the class she has with dumbass mcgee. she really has no energy to deal with his annoying ass.

"what if i just skip?" ivy says as she walks to her class with miles. he shakes his head with a light chuckle. he walked with her today to make sure she didn't fall asleep while walking and to make sure she didn't skip her class.

"no ivy you aren't gonna skip class" he says as they stand outside of ivy's debate class. he looks at the girl and sees the tiredness in her eyes and genuinely thinks that maybe he should help her skip, but then thinking about how mad his own mom would be for skipping.

he pushes ivy into class and she sees matt sitting in his desk. she's attempted to turn around and figure something out but instead she walks towards her desk. she puts her head in her arms trying to tune out everyone in this class, for some reason everyone decided to be so fucking loud today.

"you don't look so good" matt starts as he turns around to face the girl. ivy takes a deep breath trying to control the anger that is slowing growing in her tiny little body. "did you look in a mirror and finally see how hideous you look?" he ask laughing a bit.

who the fuck laughs at their own jokes?

ivy does but that's irrelevant right now.

"matt unless you would like to let me borrow your minivan so i can skip" she says knowing that there is zero possibility that matt would ever let that happen. "i suggest that you turn you and your big ass forehead around" she says now picking her head up and adding a little smile towards the end.