➵ 028, 𝙈𝘼𝘿𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙀

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT![ real life, imessage, social media ]

[ real life, imessage, social media ]

❝ 𝙈𝘼𝘿𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙀 ❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

"I thought you blocked me.." Chase said as he took a sip of water from his cup. The two had been sitting in silence at a fancy dinner place after Chase took her things to her house. Ivy refused to come here but Chase insisted. She felt out of place, somehow she has been feeling that for a while now.

"I did but then unblocked you when I was going through shit," She replied honestly, she was at a low point in her life with her family and she wanted to hold on to normality the best she possibly could. Amelia was also unblocked at this time considering she was like a sister to Ivy before everything happened.

"How's Miles?" He tried to make small talk. Ivy knew he was nervous about bringing up everything but she didn't want to beat around the bush if she didn't have too. She was already annoyed because of Matt and she had no will to be nice right now.

"Get to the fucking point Chase,"

"I'm not going to sit here and try to ignore the elephant in the room," It was obvious that Ivy Humphrey was annoyed and pissed. She was over this whole thing and quickly regretted her decision in saying yes to this talk and asking him for a ride. "So either talk and admit that you fucked up or I will gladly walk home."

"Everything I said in those text messages is true Ivy," Chase looked at Ivy in her eyes. She looked for anything at all to see if it was fake. She didn't know if it was her emotions taking over but she saw the genuine look he gave her.

"You are made for me."

Ivy didn't want to be made for Chase. Ivy wasn't made for him. Even if Ivy thought she was broken and not fixable she doesn't think she was unlovable. Recently she has seen how many people love and care for her. None of those people are Chase. Chase lied and hurt Ivy. How could she be made for a liar and cheater?

"But you weren't made for me." Ivy said bluntly. Chase looked at her hurt and she felt nothing. She felt no remorse nor any guilt.

"And you think he was?" Chase said with hostility dripping from his words. She looked at him with confusion‒she knew exactly who he was talking about. She looked down at the table dropping her facial mask.

"I remember what him and his brothers did to you, do you truly think he would like you after saying those things?" He said almost in a mocking tone.

"You and him don't work, now," He continued. "You and me work, Ivy we make sense." Chase stopped and he had grabbed Ivy's hand that was resting on the table. The food was brought out a while ago but neither of them had taken any bites.