➵ 019, 𝙃𝘼 𝙃𝘼 𝙃𝘼

CHAPTER NINETEEN![ real life, social media ]

CHAPTER NINETEEN!
[ real life, social media ]

❝ 𝙃𝘼 𝙃𝘼 𝙃𝘼 ❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

"Earth to Ivy," Miles said concerned as he waved his hand in front of the girl. The group, minus Matt, were currently sitting in the cafeteria for lunch. Nick had started talking about how boring single life was when Ivy stared off into space. Miles waving his hand made her snap out of it.

"Huh?" Ivy says looking from Miles to the rest of the boys. They all looked at the girl with concern and confusion. She noticed this and offered them a gentle smile. She hated making people worried except when she deliberately did it for attention‒she hardly did it for that reason though.

"Nick was saying how boring it is being single," Chris repeated sighing as he looked over to Amelia and Chase being all cutesy with a new group of friends. Any person could tell how heartbroken he still is‒to be fair it had only been a 2 weeks since they broke up. "And I must agree."

Ivy put her hand on Chris's shoulder and gave him an apologetic smile. She hated that he was so hurt but he deserved someone that would give him the world. He returned the smile and before the pair knew it Matt had come running in, out of breath and obviously excited.

"Woah Matt calm down you look like a looney tunes character running like that," Ivy said as he sat down across from her. He responded to the girl by flipping her off. He was trying to catch his breath and he was taking a while too.

"Oh my fuck catch your breath faster dumb fuck," Ivy said yawning after her sentence. Something good obviously just happened to Matt and she couldn't help but feel excited to know and be happy with Matt for whatever the reason it was.

"I just asked out Mia on a date," Matt says once again ignoring the rude words. Chris and Nick immediately congratulated Matt while Miles was confused and Ivy was hurt. The girl didn't even realize how fast she was falling for the boy but she didn't want anyone else to have him.

"And she said yes." He finished with the biggest smile on his face. Ivy thought back to when he said he was talking to someone. Mia must have been someone. Miles took this time to ask all types of questions to which Matt answered.

"Wow that's actually great Matt." Miles had ended asking all his questions. Ivy couldn't get a single word out‒not a single sound either. Nick was the only one to notice that Ivy had gone completely silent. He stared at the girl with curiosity and confusion.