➵ 027, 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙈𝙔 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙃𝙐𝙍𝙏

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN![ flashback, imessage ]

[ flashback, imessage ]

❝ 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙈𝙔 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙃𝙐𝙍𝙏 ❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧

ᶠˡᵃˢʰᵇᵃᶜᵏ !
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

"Why don't we just ask her what happened?" Chris asked his brothers as they watched the girl they used to call their best friend walk past them. The three had asked Ivy all summer if she wanted to hang out but it was like one day she woke up and decided that she was too good for them.

"It's pretty obvious she doesn't want anything to do with us.." Nick trailed off while closing his locker. Matt's eyes were trained on his crush. On his Ivy. He doesn't understand what happened, one day the 4 of them were best friends smiling and hanging out and then the next its like they never existed in each others lives.

Matt ignored both of his brothers he was gonna get to the bottom of this if it was the last thing he did. He walked up to the girls locker‒of course he was scared out of his mind but he was gonna fix whatever problem they had. Just as he reached her locker, which was a bit down and on the opposite side of his and his brothers, he saw two other boys walk up to her. He paused in his tracks.

Who were they?

"Vee, can we, uhm, talk?" Matt said which made all of their eyes go to him. Ivy and the two mysterious boys looked at him confused. What Matt didn't know was that a week before school started Ivy had met Miles Morgan and Chase Sterling at the park and instantly connected with them. She even thought Chase was a bit cute.

"You don't deserve to call me that after everything you and your brothers did." She said coldly to the 13 year-old boy. She linked arms with the two random boys and walked off in the opposite direction. At that moment he felt his heart break into a million pieces. Who was that person? That cold person was not his Ivy Humphrey.

***

"So why do we hate them again?" 12 year-old Miles asked young Ivy. She had told them when they first met that she was in desperate need of friends and then explained the whole situation to them. They instantly took her in as their friend and vowed they would always be on her side‒no matter what.

Now it was the first day of seventh grade and they were gonna keep that promise. Even if the triplet brothers bombarded them with question or gave them ugly stares‒which is something that has been happening since they saw her link arms with them.