➵ 029, 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙒𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙈𝙔 𝙃𝙊𝙋𝙀

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE![ real life ]

[ real life ]

❝ 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙒𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙈𝙔 𝙃𝙊𝙋𝙀 ❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

It had been approximately 1 week since Ivy had spoken to Nick, Matt, or Chris. She felt like she was being so sensitive but some voice in her head was calling her a massive hypocrite. She was confused 24/7 these days and all she wanted to do was just figure everything out.

Ivy was currently sitting in Spanish 3 on her phone. She had finished the work for today and wanted to just take a break from reality for a small bit. She was scrolling on Instagram when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and noticed a girl who she has never really seen or spoken to before.

"I was wondering what you got for number 6?" The voice asked nicely and quietly. Ivy turned around and saw that her paper was blank except for the easy ones. Ivy smiled at the girl and gave her the paper that was on her desk. The girl trusted Ivy to have the right answers and copied it. Ivy didn't mind she would usually give out answers for 5 bucks but the girl seemed nice.

"I'm Cleo," The girl said giving the girl a smile. Ivy smiled back at the girl. The girl was a new student that had joined the class just a week ago. Ivy had seen her in the cafeteria once but that's about it. Ivy hates to say this but she has tunnel vision when it comes to people in school.

"Ivy." Smiles were exchanged between the two.

"Sorry if it seems weird but do you think we could, I don't know, be friends?" Cleo asked quietly and shyly. Ivy was hesitant. She had been in so much drama recently she didn't want to become friends with someone new just to lose them.

When Ivy didn't respond right away Cleo immediately worried that the gorgeous girl would find her weird and started back tracking. "Not that you have to be friends with me, its just, haha" was spit out which made Ivy smile for a second.

"No it's okay, it's just I'm not sure if a new friend is in the works for me," Ivy said truthfully still offering a smile to the brunette girl. Cleo nodded almost like she understood.

"I understand, I mean it's not like we will be sharing our deepest secrets the first day."

"So you don't want me to know that you secretly sleep with a night light?" Ivy joked which Cleo immediately picked up on.

"Oh my god, are you stalking me? How'd you know?" She says with a fake worried expression while whispering.

"The flies told me."