➵ 014, 𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙀

CHAPTER FOURTEEN![ real life, imessage, social media ]

CHAPTER FOURTEEN!
[ real life, imessage, social media ]

❝ 𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙀 ❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

the events of the night before make ivy smile and angry at the same time. they make her smile cause chase is back. her chase is back, well not HER chase but one of her best friends is back. and of course they make her angry because of the queen herself, amelia.

ivy looks at herself in her mirror and takes a mental note to not look so homeless anymore this semester. she goes to the kitchen to grab an uncrustable, grape jelly of course.

"hey ivy if you need a ride to school then i suggest you hurry" blake says stepping out of her room. ivy looks at her uncrustable then back at blake. "i gotta eat this in the car?" ivy says with a sad face. blake isn't the best driver there is and she definitely shouldn't have her license to be honest.

just as ivy was about to stuff her uncrustable in her hoodie pocket, her phone goes off.

annoying ass bitch
'im outside whenever you want to come out'

"actually matt is outside" ivy says still looking at the notification on her home screen, blake has confusion written all over her face. this sentence makes blake stop whatever she was doing just to look at ivy.

"are you okay?"

"yeah why?"

"cause you just turned me down for matt" blake says walking around the counter and putting her hand on ivys forehead. "no fever" she adds as ivy rolls her eyes.

"haha i gotta go"

and with that ivy runs out the door, well more like speed walks. when matt and her texted last night he offered a ride saying that he would make nick sit in the back with amelia and chris so that the girl wouldn't have to deal with her early in the morning.

***

"hi ivy" nick says as she hops into the passenger seat. ivy turns around and she is met with amelia looking at her like she's grown two more heads. ivy just smiles and waves to nick, honestly too scared to say anything.