➵ 024, 𝙄 𝙂𝙊𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR![ REAL LIFE ]

[ REAL LIFE ]

❝ 𝙄 𝙂𝙊𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐 ❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

Ivy didn't expect to be sitting awkwardly at the Sturniolo's dinner table eating breakfast but honestly she's glad that they aren't asking any questions. She wouldn't know how to answer them if they were to ask. She was currently sitting next to Matt and Chris while Mary Lou and Nick were on the other side, she didn't know where the rest of the family was.

"So Ivy," Nick says as Ivy takes a drink of her apple juice. No one knew how or when Ivy arrived in their house and they especially didn't know why she walked out of Matt's room when they all got called out. "When did you get here last night?"

"Uhm I actually don't remember, uh, last night was kinda a blur," She stutters as she begins to zone out. She thought of all the events of last night, her and Matt confessing being the last thing on her mind. She would eventually have to go back home and face the mess that is her life.

Matt hadn't said a word all morning. It was almost like he was in his own head but even then he was the first one to notice that Ivy was zoning out. He knew that she wouldn't be thinking about them but rather Blake and how she would go back to her own house.

"She called me last night, she was upset about something at home and so," Matt finally spoke up. He put his hand on her thigh indicating that she was okay and that nothing could hurt her while he was there. "I brought her here." He finishes now to see her eyes trained on his hand. She looks at him and smiles.

"I've said it once and I'll say it a hundred times," Mary Lou speaks up as she stands up to put her dishes in the sink. "You are welcome to stay here as long as you need." Mary Lou says not wanting to put more pressure on the girl‒even if she had a million questions running through her mind. She was worried for the girl. She could see the bruises starting to form and she saw how tired or dehydrated the girl was.

Once Mary Lou walked into her room and shutting the door behind her, Nick and Chris were quick to jump and ask all the questions they had. It overwhelmed Ivy but she wasn't gonna show that.

"Guys if she wants to talk about it, she will, but" Matt jumped to her defense‒honestly kind of annoyed how much they were invading her while she was trying to eat. "If not then leave it alone till she is."