Chapter 6

Persephone:

I watch as my mates' fathers carry an unconscious Osiris up the hill. I felt my heart slowly break for his family. For him. Yes, he might be a dick but he's still my mate. Unless he can reject me like his father Dimitri almost done to his mother. Even if he did, in my heart he would still be my mate.

I watch as Dominic is being helped up the hill with Harlow and Payton. This also breaks my heart for him. Most of the time Osiris is the bigger dick. There's a few times Dominic trumps over Osiris. Which I figured would be hard to do considering he's a complete and utter dick. As soon as he spots me next to his broken hearted mother in the crowd; he shoots me the deadliest glare he can muster up. I start to coward away from his stare. Trying my best to hide behind other clan, wolves, coven members. My attempts definitely hadn't worked because as soon as he gets in front of me his stare becomes deadlier.

If that's even possible.

This stare makes it seem like he would kill me with his own two hands.

"You bitch!" He growls out in the silent crowd.

I stare at him with my eyes popping out their sockets.

"Because of you my brother's barely alive!" He snarls with vengeance.

"Dominic." Brielle whispers.

"Save it mom." He grumble out at her.

Soon after those words left his lips. His eyes close and it looks like his soul has left his body. Even though he's an asshole. He is also still my mate. His words cut through me like a knife in a serial killer's hand.

Aimed straight to my heart.

I help Brielle back up towards the castle as everyone else is in a panic.

Two princes down and the other two will soon follow right behind. They haven't collapsed yet due to the adrenaline flowing through their bodies. In due time I will have four unconscious mates. I will be bouncing from four different rooms just to check on each one.

This honestly is what breaks my heart the most.

We finally make it back into the castle and into the medical wing of the house. We wait outside Osiris and Dominic hospital room. They won't let Brielle work on either one due to the fact they're her children. Her mind would be all over the place and it would be safer for the other doctors to work on these two. It saves the Queen from heart ache when she sees the extent of their injuries. Harlow and Payton are getting a check up in the other two rooms.

My mind keeps racing back and forth. I just hope all four will come out alive and well. Even if two of them don't want or need me as a mate. I'm okay with that. As long as the two who want and need me as their mate; makes it out alive. I'll be fine. My soul might long for Dominic and Osiris. I might hurt if they pick a chosen mate even though they can't reproduce. But I'll survive. I mean I have too for Harlow and Payton.

Right?

Right!

We have been waiting for at least an hour already. We still haven't heard a word from any of the doctors or nurses. I start to get antsy and start pacing the floors.

"Persephone, you're going to burn holes in the floor." Hendrix calls out.

"Sorry." I reply with barely a whisper.

"No need to be sorry love. We get your worried for your mates." Brielle says with a sad smile.

"I..." my statement got interrupted.

"Code Blue in Room 4." An nurse yells out.

Several witches, werewolves, and hybrids start to run towards Osiris's room. All of us have a worried expression on our faces.

"Rapid response team! I need a rapid response team in Room 3!" A nurse says from the doorway.

Dominic!

Tears start to well in my eyes as I see more witch and hybrid nurses running towards his room. Panic starts to set in. Not even a minute later I swear my world is crashing down.

"Code Blue Room 2!"

Rapid Response Team Room 1 NOW!"

Two nurses yell out.

Panic goes right out the medical wing and horror starts to creep in.

Hendrix is in room 1 and Payton is in room 2. This isn't good. They said those two were just fine earlier. They just suffered from freaking exhaustion!

How?

Why?

As soon as the rest of the teams head into the last two rooms. Brielle breaks down. All my unshed tears have now completely fallen. The hallway is filled with all our sobs and ugly crying.

Still no one is telling us anything about any of the guys.

Are they okay?

What's wrong with them?

Have they fixed the problem?

So many questions are running through my head. All I can do is hope and pray to the moon goddess that they all four come out of this alive. Seconds turn into minutes and minutes turn into hours. Hours turn into more hours and still we haven't heard a single word. The doors to all four rooms have finally opened and a werewolf doctor, two hybrid doctors, and a witch doctor walk out their rooms.

"Your majesties." All four speak.

"My boys!" Their parents all say at the same time.

"My mates?" I finally speak up.

"We got all four boys stable. Osiris's heart quit beating for a bit. We were able to get it started again. Dominic was deteriorating fast. But once Osiris's heart was finally back, Dominic came out of the woods. Payton was the same as Osiris, his heart quit beating. After the previous two finally came out the woods. His heart came back beating stronger. Hendrix was the same as Dominic. Once those three went down. He started to fade faster. However once Osiris's heart started back up; like the other two he did a drastic turn around." The main doctor explained.

"Are you saying once Osiris's heart quit beating the other three knew and was dying with him?" Brielle questions.

"It seems that way Queen." The second in charge says.

"How is that possible!?" Hendrix asks.

"It's rare. Very rare actually. Similar to how you and your three brothers are. You each can feel when one's hurt or near death. It is the same for those four." The third explains.

"Can we?" Dimitri asks.

"You may go in and see them." The fourth answers.

"However, Prince Payton and Prince Harlow are asleep. Prince Dominic and Prince Osiris seem to be in a deep sleep. Like a coma state." The main doctor warns us.

"Couldn't you have said that earlier?" Paxton growls out.

Paxton runs pass the doctors and into Payton's room. Hendrix bolts to Harlow's room. Dimitri in a blur is already in Dominic's room; closing the door. Orion we never seen leave our sight is already in Osiris's room with the door closed. Brielle walks to Hendrix room first. I'm left outside the doors playing eenie meenie minie moe catch a tiger by the toe in my head. Which room should I go in. My feet before my brain was done, is leading me to room 4.

Osiris.

Once I open the door, Orion nods his head and walks out the door. I walk over to the side of his bed and squeeze his hand. I can feel like electricity flow through our touch. I softly speak to him even though he won't be able to answer. I walk out his door and make my way through the remaining brothers.

Please be okay guys.

All four of you.

Word count: 1295