Chapter 14

Osiris:

We all have been discharged from our medical ward in our castle. I mean since we all quit having our knock out spells from The Moon Goddess, we got cleared. Speaking of the The Moon Goddess, she's opened my eyes completely but, during our talk; she's made subtle hints. She said the night of our coronation to be on our witty toes, claws, paws, and or brooms. She didn't go into details just her subtle hints was all she would do. Her personal riddles to where she 'doesn't' interfere with whatever she's hinting at. You would think hinting would still interfere with whatever it is. Right?

Maybe that's her loophole to change events that are about to happen. Maybe?

There's so many situations going through my head about what she was hinting at. My worst fear besides someone or multiple ones going for my family. Is someone or multiple ones causing harm to my sweet and innocent mate. Persephone. That's the main fear playing in my head; different scenarios with different endings. My guard is on alert around my family but it's on high alert around Persephone. She is a hybrid but only relies on her witch side more than anything. We need to train her on her wolf side. That is a definite much in my book. When it comes time to turn her into a tribrid; we'll have to train her as well with her new vampire side. The biggest question is who is she going to allow to turn her? I mean Dominic is the best with the witch side; yet he's great with all his counterparts. Harlow is the best with the wolf side; he's also great with his counterparts. Payton is like our father Paxton; he's phenomenal with all his counterparts. And there's me who's phenomenal with my vampire side; but I'm damn excellent with my counterparts. I'm the best at using all three sides at one time like Payton. The obvious choice to train with her witch side is Dominic. The mother fucker can easily say a spell from scratch and bam it works like it was already written. Harlow would be the best solution for helping her with her wolf. I mean he's a beast for fuck sake on our werewolf side. However, he's like a drill sergeant when it comes to training and I don't want him to push her beyond her limits on the first week of training. Which is why I believe someone else should be with him when he trains her. Just to be safe so she doesn't try to blow him up with her magic.

Speaking of our mate; where the fuck is she?

I can't track her with her scent because she's traveled everywhere in this castle. Her scent is strong in every inch of this place. I begin to wander the halls and my first stop is the kitchen. As I get closer I can hear laughter. I poke my head in the kitchen's entryway; and I see her with my sisters and mother.

"Oh lord Persephone! You got it in your hair!" My mother squeals.

I haven't seen this side of mom in years. It gives me a sense of calmness through my veins.

"Her hair? It's all on the ceiling." Bexlee laughs out.

"Oh no. I'm so not good at this." Persephone whines.

"You aren't as bad as Osiris that's for sure." Brynlee states.

When I said my sisters I meant all of them except Harlee, Ava-Lea, and Zena-Marie. Brynlee was included in MY sisters.

"Oh my goddess! I forgot about his disaster when he was taught this!" Briar cackles out.

"His face when he literally blew up the stove!" Bristol dies from her laughter.

She's laughing so hard; she is in between not able to breathe, snorting, and her hiccups. That only means one thing. My face contorts from a painful memory. Please don't be talking about that incident!

"What are we talking about?" I ask from the doorway.

"We was about to tell Persephone how you blew up the stove." Briar cackles out.