Chapter 32

Harlow:

I glance my eyes over to the middle seat. Completely surprised she even sat there.

"I think she's lost." I mumble.

"Or she has amnesia." Payton comments back.

She seriously is the clumsiest person I know.

"Seriously!?" I growl.

"I am.... Erm...." She has no clue what to say.

"What? Sorry? Yeah sure." I grunt.

I watch as she moves my plate out of the way and begin to wipe the spilt water up. She takes another plate from the stack and place fresh food on this plate. The same food she spilt water on. She gently places the new plate in front of me and get up with my ruined plate. As she's gone Payton and I begin to get lectured by all our family.

"Dude! What the hell was that about?" Dominic growls.

"Why don't you ask miss knock water in my food?" I snap back.

"Why do you have to be an ass to her." Osiris snarls.

"Why does she have to bounce her legs up and down knowing it gets on my fucking nerves?" Payton roars.

"Why can't you two see she's trying here?" Mother comments.

"Open those eyes you two." Father Orion states.

"Or what?" Payton fires back.

"Or you'll loose your damn mate!" Father Dimitri screams.

"She hasn't tried in the past however long!" I snap back.

"Why should we?" Payton states his question.

"Yes she has." Bexlee comments.

"When?" I fire back.

"The past few weeks. She sneaks into the library hoping Payton is in there. When he isn't she walks back to her room. Not before stopping at his door. She has a war in her head when she just stands there debating on to knock or not." Osiris answers.

"She looks for Harlow at the waterfall. Yet he's never there when she goes. She tries to make it seem like she isn't trying or she doesn't care. But if you look at her actions more than what you want to see. You'll see it effects her more than you think." Dominic states what he's seen.

"How about how she just happened to sit beside you two and not Osiris and Dominic. I mean that's a big tell tell sign. Right?" Brynlee snaps her comment out in the open.

No one says a word after what Brynlee has said. I glance up and see her walking with her head held down. Doesn't she know her tiara will fall? Girl hasn't learned. She grabs her plate and walks away back into the kitchen. She hasn't even ate anything off her plate! She walks back into the dining room like she's on a mission. Halfway into walking she begins to run. She's almost up the stairs when I grab her hand. Brynlee's words mostly play in my head so does everyone else's. But mainly Brynlee's. I watch as she begins to wipe her eyes with her free hand. She tries to free herself but I tighten my hold. I turn her around and stare directly down at her.

"I'm sorry." I tell her.

Sorry won't cut it but it's the best I can do with our situation.

"You're forgiven." She whispers.

I turn to go back down the stairs as Payton comes barreling past me.

He's definitely on a mission.

After Payton comes back down we all head over to Osiris's office. We have to discuss business and our coronation that's in a week.