Chapter 25

Persephone:

I woke up from my slumber after the talk with the boys the previous night. It's now morning time; which means it's breakfast time! I feel like I haven't ate in ages. I skip down the stairs and into the kitchen. I made it here faster than I thought.

"What the fire speed demon?" Osiris jokes from behind me.

"Huh?" I question with confusion.

"You pretty much just teleported into the kitchen with how fast you was traveling." Dominic chuckles out from behind Osiris.

"I didn't teleport. I was skipping." I retort.

"No mate, you was not." Payton laughs from behind the other two.

"Yes I was." I argue.

"No babe you didn't. You was moving so fast you looked like a galloping horse. There was no slow skipping to it." Harlow says from behind everyone.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes really. You knocked Dominic into his door as you was skipping. Well galloping down the hall." Osiris laughs.

"Oh goddess! Are you okay?" I panic.

"Not even a scratch. My door, that might be a different story. It's kind of off it's hinge." Dominic jokes.

I groan loudly and I don't even try to hide my frustration.

"It's okay. I'm fine. See." Dominic reinsures me as he twirls around in circles.

We all walk into the dining room and settle at the table. That is until his parents came in the other entrance.

"Her vampire has fully woken up quicker than usual." Orion says.

"She is a quadbrid. So everything is quicker than usual hun." Brielle says from beside him.

"We'll be training today. So, we might be able to get her to move slower like she usually is. I mean you should have see how fast she was skipping in the halls." Payton tells their parents.

"She was a galloping horse in vampire speed." Osiris says.

"About blasted Dominic into outer space." Harlow jokes.

"She's as quick as fucking Osiris. It was incredible!" Dominic tells everyone.

"It makes sense she'd be quick like Osiris. He did turn her." Zena-Marie says from the table.

"No Ze! Not quick like him. Her vampire speed is matched with Osiris." Payton corrects her.

"That's impossible. Osiris beats everyone in vampire speed. There's no way." Rhett counters.

"It's true. She moves just as fast as Osiris. He beats us three by five feet when we run in our vampire." Harlow tells everyone.

"Again, it makes sense because he did turn her." Briar states.

"His vampire is the best out of you four. Hell out of all of us. He's like our father Orion. If he turned her than her vampire should be evenly matched with his." Bexlee explains.

"You'll just have to see her run. She matches his speed." Payton says with a sigh.

He looks frustrated trying to explain just how quick I am.

"Great we'll have a race before you five train." Bristol says with a smirk.

We all agree to her crazy request. This shall be interesting I believe.

We all eat our breakfast while having different conversations going on. Some of us choke on our food or water with what some of them are saying. Osiris has already spit his water out.... Four times.
Once we have all finished our food; we all walk out the back door to the backyard.