Chapter 11

Persephone:

"I, Osiris Leander Lombardo, Prince of Aurora Village accept Persephone Leilani Whitlock of Whitlock Coven as my mate and future Queen."

All our heads snap into his direction. I stare straight into his eyes, and I am not getting any sense of lies from him. But what can I say about my judgement? It has been horrible my whole life. I can't seem to break eye contact with him. Even when his whole family walks in. I'm not meaning his parents and a few siblings. I'm meaning his whole family! I never noticed they walked in until I looked when someone coughed.

His mother Brielle is in jeans, converses, and fitted teal shirt. Dimitri, Hendrix, Paxton, and Orion are next to her. Each one in almost similar outfits. Black sweatpants except Dimitri had a dark gray tee on with black and gray Nike SB skate shoes. Hendrix has a white sleeveless shirt on with white hi-top Nike's on. Orion has a red fitted tee on with black Nike Cortez on his feet. Paxton is in a black hoodie with some black hi-top Nike's placed on his feet.

Their parents look so normal, you would think being The Kings and The Queen they would always be in formal clothes. Their current outfit choices make them look comfortable and well.... Normal.

Next to their parents are the 20-year-old quadruplets Brynlee, Bristol, Briar, and Bexlee. Brynlee and Bristol have on sweats like their fathers and plain tees on. However, Brynlee has on some slippers and her hair is pulled into a big messy bun. Bristol has on her slides with her hair in messy braid like she slept in it the past few nights. Briar and Bexlee are in with their pajama shorts set. Bexlee has her panda tank top on with her panda slippers. Her hair you can tell hasn't been brushed. It looks like a rat's nest. Briar has her sloth tank top on with her fuzzy pink slippers. Her hair like Brynlee is, pulled into a hot mess she calls a bun.

Brynlee gives me a glare and I already know she isn't warmed up to me yet. The other three always talk to me. I feel like I am the closest with Bexlee more than the rest though. She is just so easy to talk too. She reminds me of their mother. Their mother is the easiest one to talk too. She makes you feel like part of the family and like you're loved. You know?

Next to the quadruplets is the first set of twins 19-year-old Hudson and Sawyer. They have matching outfits one. It consists of black sweatpants, white tee, and white hi top Nikes. 18-year-old Rhett and 17-year-old Jersey are next to the twins. Both look like they just rolled out of bed in their pajamas and slippers. Their hair is wild, and Jersey looks to be grumpy to be honest. She keeps slapping Rhett in his shoulder which causes him to chuckle. Zena-Marie,the 12-year-old, is beside the bickering two siblings in her nightgown and flip flops. 8-year-old Helix is gripping on her hand in his plaid pajamas. 10-year-old Ava-Lea is next to Zena and Helix. She is in her nightgown with 8-year-old Harlee on her back. Harlee sees the boys awake and squeals. Her squealing causes Payton, Harlow, and Dominic to look over at her. I glance back at Osiris and realize he hasn't looked once at his family.

"YOU ARE AWAKEEEEEE!" Harlee squeals out.

I watch as she jumps off Ava-Lea's back. She soars in the air and into Dominic's arms. Like this girl's feet looked to never once touch the bloody floor. Dominic starts to laugh at his little sister's antics.

"Yes, princess I am finally awake." He says soft.

I watch as he ruffles her already messy hair up even more.

"Dommie quit. You will mess my hair up." Harlee grumbles while trying to fix her hair.

"I think I've made an improvement don't you Low?" Dom chuckles out.

"Definitely an improvement for sure." Harlow says in between his laughs.

"That's not true!" Harlee squeaks out.