𝐈𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter two❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

IT WAS MIDDAY and Elena was back in her apartment reading for her upcoming test that was scheduled for the next week

IT WAS MIDDAY and Elena was back in her apartment reading for her upcoming test that was scheduled for the next week. Last night was one of the most enjoyable she had in the last few months. She was so happy when she found out that Lando could understand her. While her friends were trying to figure out what Elena was saying all the time, Lando did not have to. He understood her immediately, without having to explain to him why she was complaining. Unfortunately for Elena, from the moment she moved to London, she lost the understanding she was receiving. None of her friends could really help her and that made her feel a little outside of the group. None of them had any problems like her and the only thing they always complaining was about boys. Only Elena had any other problems that did not include males.

The soft song of the birds singing and the drops of rain was the perfect time for Elena to study. She always liked to study or train in the rain and still did. While others girls might be afraid of that type of weather, Elena was the first one to call her trainer and ask him for planning a training. She was a sucker for these things.

Her brown long curly hair were braided in French style and she was wearing her glasses

Her brown long curly hair were braided in French style and she was wearing her glasses. A song played lowly in the background too, making her mumble the lyrics of the song. Elena was in her third year of studying law and she could not be any more proud than herself. From a young age she was looking up to her grandfather, who was one of the best lawyers in Switzerland. While she was reading once again her work, before sending it to her professor, the sound of a iMessage notification was sounded. Elena looked away from her laptop and took her phone from her bed. She saw that a number had sent her a message. After few seconds, a second message from the same number came stating that it was Lando Norris, the person who was texting her and had met last night.

Elena smiled, when she saw his name. She had forgotten for a few minutes that she had given him her phone number, when he had asked her. The two athletes started talking about their day. Lando had to do an exhausting workout, because according to his trainer he had gained a few pounds, while Elena replied by telling him that she had to study for her exam next week and sent her work until the afternoon to her professor. Elena did not even noticed that she had only ten minutes to sent her work to her professor, until Lando asked her what was her deadline and she looked in the clock. She was amazed by how quickly the hours were passing texting Lando. They had over two hours sending messages to each other and she had not even noticed that it was time for dinner. Her trainer would kill her if she would eat late in the evening.

  Her trainer would kill her if she would eat late in the evening