𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter forty four ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

THE DAYS HAD PASSED AND IT WAS THURSDAY

THE DAYS HAD PASSED AND IT WAS THURSDAY. The boys had gone to the beach, playing racquets. They were swinging their racquets around playing, while they were trying to not hit anyone. They had noticed how Lando was not acting like his regular himself and decided all of them to go to a club and forget their problems. Meanwhile, Penelope, Ria and Jennie were on the beach too, appreciating the sun and the good weather. On the contrary, Elena was in the edge. Lando last night had proposed something to her that she could not comprehend at all.

      [ Lando and Elena were on their room, chilling before they were falling asleep

[ Lando and Elena were on their room, chilling before they were falling asleep. Lando was on his phone, looking at the new dm he had just received from a model that was currently in France and had met her yesterday in the club. The boys had gone out, leaving the girls on the boat. Lando had made an eye contact with her, but he did not do anything else, as his mind was to Elena. She really did cheer for Mbappé and he was jealous. She had over four months to join him on a race and she had only recently started watching again his races, as she had a summer break. "Look, this model is asking me if I want to spent the night at her hotel room" Lando told to Elena and showed her his phone. The girl nodded her head and clenched her teeth unconsciously, something that did not go unnoticed by the driver. "Jealous?" he asked her and smirked at her, turning to be in front of her now. "Jealous, are we?" he repeated himself and Elena started to feel a little uncomfortable. She quickly stood up and walked out of their room, this time Lando following Elena. They had gone out once again, but the sun was nowhere to be seen.

"Stop saying this" she told him and looked at him. "Stop saying that I'm jealous, I'm not!" she exclaimed and look at the sea again, in an attempt to calm down herself. Lando smiled at the girl and sat in front of her, blocking the view of the reflection of the moon. Elena looked Lando in his eyes and saw a little spark in them. That made her stepped one foot behind. "Admit it Elena. We are both possessive of each other. None of us want the other being in a relationship that will make us fall apart" he told her and took a step forward, resulting to be again in front of Elena. "And I know one thing for sure" he said and he went near her ear. "I like that" he added and brought his face in front of her again. "Oh, shut up Norris. Both of us know that we don't belong together. We already tried once and it didn't work, so why to work now?" she asked him and walked slowly back to their room, as it was getting colder and colder. The two of them went into their room and sat down for a bit, before Lando did something that caught her off...

 The two of them went into their room and sat down for a bit, before Lando did something that caught her off